Being induced on WEDNESDAY if my baby doesn't come in the next couple of days :-)

calm81

Reaction score
I just left my OB appointment and my doctor checked me and said if I don't have this baby by my next weeks appointment on Wednesday (one week from today) then he will send me to the hospital to be induced that NIGHT!!

Even though I'm hoping I go into labor before Wednesday, it's just nice to have an "end in sight" date planned, where I know it's the latest, absolute latest I will have to wait, you know? Not to mention having two other kids that need proper caring for my hospital stay, having a scheduled date is convenient for husband's family that will be watching them.

I've had so many complications with the pregnancy, I'm sooooo ready to just hold my beautiful baby.

I'm not even nervous about the delivery, just want to NOT be pregnant anymore. My first delivery was sooooo painful and the second was easy, the third will be a wild card but I'm expecting the pain threshold to go either way but not nervous. :flower::flower::flower:

That's exciting!!! Its good you have an end date at least!!

Im 28 weeks and I have hyperemesis. Im so wanting to just hurry up through third tri, this is my first and i just haven't enjoyed it at all :(

I'm beyond jealous!!!! I want to give birth around 38 weeks but I dint know about that since yesterday I was nothing yet. So I started using evening primrose oil last night and eating pineapple and spicy food. I'm not scared of of labor either just don't wanna be pregnant any more. My feet are so swollen I can't barely walk

Oh wow, sounds very exciting. I hope you manage to enjoy the last few days

Good luck!! I'm being induced on the Tuesday and can hardly wait!!

I'm not too worried about labour either, just want my body back to myself & a healthy LO in my arms!

The end is so insight it's ridiculous...now hopefully these last days won't drag! Fingers crossed.

Me too!!! So excited to have an end in sight 😄

The general consensus seems to be, A. Want to meet my baby B. I want my body back to myself

Lol. I can't wait to have both A and B. I already have a fitness plan scheduled, starting with fruit smoothies galore and lots of running!!!! I've gained 40 pounds with this pregnancy and I will NOT let it linger!!

I want to see my girls cute little face. :happydance::happydance:

Good luck to the PP's that are getting induced soon aswell.

Good luck! It would be exciting if you go into labor first! :) I'm sure you wouldn't mind not having to wait until Wednesday.

Good luck calm. You've had a rough ride this pregnancy. Wishing you a smooth and quick delivery xx

Good luck calm. You've had a rough ride this pregnancy. Wishing you a smooth and quick delivery xx

Thanks, Glittergly! I sure have had an eventful pregnancy--

I'm just going to take the relax approach until Wednesday, regardless if I go into labor before that.

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->