Being induced tomorrow (39w) nervous!!

Fingers crossed for today :hugs:
Thank you :)

I was examined and luckily this midwife had better fingers so I wasn't in pain like yesterday. I had to get my 4th gel as nothing had changed after the third gel from yesterday. I also think she did a second membrane sweep. My partner asked when they will check on me next and the midwife said 6 hours so I'm not sure about the 24 hours thing. I'm guessing from what I've been told that if this 4th gel doesn't open me up then a c section is on the cards since they can't apply a 5th and every other inducement method is impossible if I'm not dilated.

Good luck love!! I hope they don't end up doing a c section. I almost had to have one with my son as well because I was not dilating much after being induced, then all of a sudden my water broke at the last minute and everything moved quick from there. I hope the contractions aren't too painful for you. I felt like I was dying with mine until I had the epidural. Keep the prize in mind, soon you'll be meeting your precious little peanut!!! :happydance:

I'm glad it wasn't painful for you this time.
Not long now! :)

Just read through your thread... i reeeeally hope things start moving for you soon <3

Oh hon u poor thing. I really hope things start soon and they can break ure waters. It's bad when there busy because they just keep u waiting.
Really hope u wont need a section and u can have baby naturally [-o&lt;

Hope everything is ok and looking forward to an update! Hope it includes pictures too!!

Following as would love to know your outcome. Hope all went well in the end hun. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->