Being induced tonight!!

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
Preeclampsia has got worse, even though my blood pressure has dropped. Came in for a quick check up today, and now waiting to be transferred to delivery!! They've agreed to induction over c section as I felt quite strongly about it and they don't think the risks are any worse for either. At some point in the next few days my little girl will be here!! xx

Good luck! Can't wait to hear that you have your beautiful healthy little girl in you arms.

Sorry to hear that the pre-eclampsia has gotten worse. Good luck with the induction and please let us know how you're getting on.

Will be thinking of you and your little one xx

Thinking of you and praying for a safe delivery. Keep is updated!

sorry about the pre e but ye for being induced of c section. cannot wait to see your little bundle of joy!

Good luck! I know you wanted a VBAC so much so this must be such a weight lifted off your shoulders! Xx

Lexi, all will be good. I was induced, and it was not bad at all. One insertion and I had my baby in 11 hours. Good luck, hun! I will be thinking of you, and praying for both mother and baby's health and safety.

OMG! Good luck lexi
Sending you all my good vibes for a quick and easy delivery
Xxx

Praying for a safe and blessed delivery. We are all cheering for you!

Good luck Lexi! Really pleased you're being induced rather than a c-section, I know that's what you really wanted. Keep us posted!

im so happy to hear that you will be induced rather than c section, good luck!!! xx

Been following your posts for quite a while now Lexi, and just want to say I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing your great news xx

Wishing you the best of luck for successful induction!

Come on baby girl, we all can't wait to see you!

Good luck! Really hope it goes well. Will be thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->