Being induced tonight!!

The pre e got worse with protein, which then dropped, but they tested my reflexes as well which apparently is a big indicator? Currently over on delivery, had the first pill inserted, hoping in a few hours they might be able to break my waters and go from there!! So pleased I fought for this and they've listened. Managed to stand up for myself when it seemed everyone was against me. I know the risk of needing an emcs, but I'll be proud to be able to say I at least tried. They have no reason to think it won't be successful though. They've even said having pre e can give you a speedier labour as your body knows the only way to recover is to get baby and placenta out. I can't thank you all enough for your support. Can't wait to update with photos of our princess!! Just can't believe its actually happening, like now!! xx

I too was induced due to pre eclampsia 9 days ago. Watching my little man sleep now. Best of luck and not long now until you will be holding your little princess.

So excited for you hun, can't wait to hear about the birth of your little girl x

Good luck! Can't wait to hear about your little girl :thumbup:

Preeclampsia has got worse, even though my blood pressure has dropped. Came in for a quick check up today, and now waiting to be transferred to delivery!! They've agreed to induction over c section as I felt quite strongly about it and they don't think the risks are any worse for either. At some point in the next few days my little girl will be here!! xx

OMG good luck and so happy your getting a chance at VBAC I will be thinking of you and hope all goes well for you both keep strong and well done you sticking to your guns!! you know trust your body you can do this :hugs:

Wishing you all the best for a successful VBAC and looking forward to seeing pics of you holding your healthy princess :)

Oooh! Exciting! Well done for sticking to your guns and fingers crossed for a speedy and successful labour aand delivery! !X

best of luck! :hugs::hugs: I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful girl and hearing about your wonderful labor experience :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Preeclampsia has got worse, even though my blood pressure has dropped. Came in for a quick check up today, and now waiting to be transferred to delivery!! They've agreed to induction over c section as I felt quite strongly about it and they don't think the risks are any worse for either. At some point in the next few days my little girl will be here!! xx
Wishing you the very best of luck and a quick labor!!! Post Pictures!!!

Wishing you all the luck in the world!! Things will be fine, you will do great! Can't wait for your update with pictures of your gorgeous girl!

So pleased to hear they are trying for the induction! Thinking of you and hoping all goes well! :flower:

Good luck, Lexi! I hope to see an update soon with pictures of your sweet baby girl! :thumbup:

just seen this (bit slow on the old uptake this morning).

Good luck, and I hope everything has gone/is going smoothly. Can't wait to hear an update :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->