Being sick gain!!!

LilianA

Reaction score
I'm just so tired and fed up!! I vomited this morning after orange juice and a banana then I went and got some stuff for the house and grabbed a plain chicken sandwich with cucumbers in it nothing major! and parked next to my son's school, ate it and with in a minute it all came out and from the pressure peed on my pants!!!!! I had to get out and get him because he is pre-k..got to the door where there was a bunch of parents and the teacher saw me and I just started bawling my eyes out!!! :cry::cry: I had to walk back to the car and im sure everyone saw my wet pants!
This pregnancy has been so hard!!! anyone else got morning sickness again at the stage?? even certain songs on the radio make me nauseated!!!!

Yes I posted about this the other day, I don't vomit (my stomach must be made of steel or something), but I do feel terrible. I did have my flu jab yesterday so don't know if it's that as I feel particularly bad today.
:hugs: to you, sounds like you have it bad
Eta the film 'tortoro' makes me feel awful as my son watched it a lot when I was poorly in 1st tri!! Even thinking about that film makes me feel sick.

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're not feeling well and that happened to you. I have a little nausea and I'm already as big as I was at 38 weeks with my son so I'm uncomfortable. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks ladies! I hope you both feel better too. This is my fourth child and I've never had it this rough towards the end of the pregnancy but its a good thing we only have a few weeks left!
Lou86 I also had my flu shot about 5 days ago and been nauseous all week so maybe it does have something to do with that?!

I've had occasional sickness all throughout, and still every time something smells bad, I throw up and pee, it's awful, but
on the upside I've only put 20lb on this time
around whereas with my first son I put 56lb on!

I'm so sorry that happened to you! It is rough, I've started with the nausea again, no throwing up but very uncomfortably sick..Definitely almost peed my pants more than once and have considered wearing a leak guard instead of just the liner I usually wear. I can't ever tell if I need to go or its just pressure..I could practically pee every 5 minutes.

I've had occasional sickness all throughout, and still every time something smells bad, I throw up and pee, it's awful, but
on the upside I've only put 20lb on this time
around whereas with my first son I put 56lb on!

that is a good side effect lol unfortunately for me I seem to only be able to stomach salty chips and such so swelling has started!!!

I'm so sorry that happened to you! It is rough, I've started with the nausea again, no throwing up but very uncomfortably sick..Definitely almost peed my pants more than once and have considered wearing a leak guard instead of just the liner I usually wear. I can't ever tell if I need to go or its just pressure..I could practically pee every 5 minutes.

Thank you hun! i know what you mean!! even when im not sick I run to the bathroom thinking I gotta go but it turns out just pressure on my bladder!!

Sorry to hear you're feeling rough :hugs:

Funny you mention the radio making you feel rubbish as I've had to turn the channel over when songs that were played during the summer (height my MS) come on as they make me feel icky.

Yes....still sick and it's got even worse again this last week. Uggggg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->