Belated post... My sweet baby girl is here!

PediNurseMom

Reaction score
Our second little girl, Georgia Faith, arrived 1 day before her due date at 1:38 pm on Dec 9th :) 8 pounds, 7 ounces. She joins her big sister, Josephine Rose.

I had a beautiful VBAC!!! My dream came true! :happydance: 100% natural with no epidural! Hardest thing I've EVER done. I can't believe it. Showed up to the hospital 9cm dilated and could NOT stop pushing! She was born an hour and a half later! As soon as her head and shoulders were out, I reached down and pulled her up onto my chest myself! It was the most empowering and healing experience of my life. :cloud9:

She's the sweetest little thing and I can't believe how much I love her!! The bond has been incredible; I just can't get enough of her!!

For any mamas who are wondering whether you can do it completely naturally... YOU CAN! For me, having a doula was what ultimately prevented me from getting an epidural. I couldn't have done it without that support.

And for anyone with a previous c-section and stuck with the label of "cephalopelvic disproportion" ... this baby was half an ounce BIGGER than my first daughter. I finally feel like my body isn't broken and never was. I had a midwife (vs. an OB) this time and NO interventions. The experience was so different and SO much better.

My prayers were answered and I'm so thankful to God. Life is crazy at home right now, but we're taking it one day at a time and slowly adjusting. Good luck to all the mamas waiting on their little one's arrival :hugs:

So glad you had the birth that you wanted :) sounds like you are on cloud nine!!! All the best xxx

Congrats! What a wonderful story that you picked her right up! X

Lovely story, congratulations, your DD1 is very close in age to mine too, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"