belly bands- post pregnancy

I bought a used size m and s of the belly bandit. This is my fifth so I am really hoping this will work for me. Thanks for everyone's feedback. I am more excited to try it out. Did all of you start wearing it immediately after giving birth? Should I pack it in my hospital bag?

Did all of you start wearing it immediately after giving birth? Should I pack it in my hospital bag?

I'm laughing because I totally DID pack mine in my hospital bag - and could not get it close to closing after birth. Ha! I guess I had grand visions for myself. It just wound up taking up too much space in my bag.

It took about five days for my uterus to contract enough to squeeze myself into mine - then again, I only bought a small, so maybe your medium will fit sooner!

I bought a used size m and s of the belly bandit. This is my fifth so I am really hoping this will work for me. Thanks for everyone's feedback. I am more excited to try it out. Did all of you start wearing it immediately after giving birth? Should I pack it in my hospital bag?

The website does recommend starting it right away, so you could bring it to hospital, but I would base it on your comfort, which might mean waiting a couple days. And they say to check for timing with your doctor if you have a c-section.

I've been researching these to death. HYPERFOCUS!!!

New question. Would you buy a binder or a girdle??

Or both?

Have any of you used both?

There are some insane products out there and I can't decide if I want to do a girdle at first then switch to a belly bandit or (hang on gotta find the name) it's like a rubber girdle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->