belly button on its way out...

kayleigh&bump

Mum to Finnley & TTC #2
Reaction score
okay so the last couple of days, i have noticed by bumo getting ALOT bigger! :happydance: me and hubby was looking at it earlier, and my usually DEEP belly button is not so deep now!!

Does this mean its on its way out already!?? Have no idea when this usually happens! :dohh:

Probley does, I guess it will be out in its own time

im still waiting on mine, i have a huge innie but it is getting there lol

You must be progressing at Exact same rate as me lol...
always seem to be in a similar situation, i just said the same to my OH yday
and had it said to me 3 times since yday about my expanding tummy..
new landlord last night
'' jesus you've fairly bloomed since i seen you last ''
my nurse today
''your bump comming along nicely by looks of it''
our friend/ and local estate agent today
'' look at your lil bump, fairly gettin big now''

a bump just seems to have sprung out rock hard past 7days or so
Roll on.. cant wait to get bigger lol

oh iv noticed ther SLIGHT difficulty bending down to pick up things
and stretching to pick up anything is a little more awkard..

so thats the sprouting bump, belly button the movements.
cant wait :D x

My belly button defintely feels different to me. Usually it is very deep & tight, I could never out my finger all the way in, but now I can feel the end of it and the hole is bigger.

my tummy button has stretched and gone "flat"...its worked its way out gradually but by end i think i may have an outtie rather than it being an inny...:)

xxx

Well you have just made me feel my belly button :rofl: hehe And mine feels alot different 2 and doesnt feel as deep :rofl: I have never even looked at it while being pregnant :rofl: xxx

I have a wayyyy deep innie (I mean "did" - LOL) but as soon as I got a little bump, the bellybutton started working its way out. I was sure mine wouldn't even pop, but now I am thinking it will completely in the next few weeks !!
xx

I don't think I'm particularly big at the moment but I've noticed my belly button isn't as deep as it was. My laparoscopy scars around it are starting to feel irritated so I imagine that means they are stretching too.

Just the HOT topic with me and DH, we have been keeping score of how long it would take to POP... lol well mine is almost a flattie.... we will see in the next few days if you look regularly you will actually see it change daily... (well we did)

PS: did you notice how soft the belly button skin is???? it feels like a babies bottom..lol

My OH noticed mine and its DEFINITELY not as deep as it used to be. But now he just find it hilarious and keeps poking it and its weird because the inside of it feels really odd. :wacko: Don't like having it touched. Its long way form being an outie but I reckon it'll get there!

I had an innie, I now have a very clear outtie... hohum lol

I got totally huge with amber, but my belly button never came out.
This time, it started to come out about 4weeks ago, it isnt fully out yet but deffo getting there. Lol!

Me too - all horrible isn't it!!! Outties totally freak me out (apologies to anyone with an outtie - I'm just odd!!! - its outties and eyeballs that make me go eeeyyyew!!)!!

Mine is going to do it though - I just know it!! My hubby keeps saying how different it looks - I'm in denial and trying to ignore it!!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"