• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Belly measurements

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok never thought anything of it but what does it mean?

30 cms means I'm measuring 30 weeks? She defo said 30 Im sure she said cms when i looked at her she said its fine so assume shes saying I measure 30 weeks?

Yup, they measure the fundus I think it's called in cm, because it so neatly corresponds to the weeks. I measured 32 cm at my last check up, and I'm 32 weeks along, so that fit. But my doctor said that a cm here or there was nothing to worry about.

I always measured 3-4 weeks behind and turns out she was 2 weeks behind so if I had her at 38 weeks she only measured 36 lol and look at bloody size she was. they confused me with all those measurements
bex.x

callum measured 2cm bigger, an he was 10lb! so baby can hide me reckons!

I was measured at 20cm today so I think it's roughly accurate.

yeah thats right wobs, you normaly messure teh same amount of CM to the number of weeks you are, the midwifes say that you can messure 2CM more or less than your dates at times but anymore or less than 2CM and they tend to arrange growth scans

x

when i had my check up at 28 weeks she said i was 29 cm and it got me thinking could it just be a big baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->