Belly shrinkage at 25 weeks

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
My belly shrunk quite a bit since last week. Last week I was really poking out, and he was super hyper. This week I'm smaller (yet I gained 5 pounds) and he has calmed way down. I still am having movement from him just not like last week lol. I haven't had any bleeding or anything bad for that matter, just body aches (the norm for me).

Anyone experiencing or experienced this before?

Baby may just be in a different position.. I had a hard bump that was really sticking out making it hard to zip my jacket.. today I wore that jacket and had no trouble zipping and even a little room .. I've just had my anomaly scan and he was just in a totally different position than he was in my private gender scan before

Happened in my last pregnancy. Baby went from head down to transverse(sideways) completely changed my bump.

I was thinking he could be transverse right now. But the the kicks and movement I feel doesn't quite feel like it, I feel like his feet are downward towards the bladder (unless thats his arms/hands moving around)

Could be possible! It could be both his hands and feet hitting your bladder. He could be sideways with back facing up and appendages down to you bladder.

My bump didn't stick out near as much when he flipped transverse.

Yes around that time in my pregnancy I went from huge to literally flat for two days. Then woke up one morning like an elephant again :haha:
I was really worried at the time but it's normal. I wondered where he could've gone to lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->