belly touching?

i saw tshirt that said

Yes i am pregnant
and no you may not touch me!

Angelbunny i LOVE ur bump!!When did u pop like that? It is gorgeous!! Did urs start with a hardish rounded bit at the bottom of ur stomach that stuck out a little? We look to be a similar shape and thats what im like at the mo,i just wondered what u were like at 8 weeks? I cant wait for a bump like urs!! :wohoo:

aww thanks!

this is the progression so far lol.. i bloated out all massive really soon, the bloat is going down now (as you can see i was huge at 8 weeks - for me i mean!), i have the rubbery ridge above my pubic bone now so the uterus is on its way up :D i think its mostly composed of my intestines being pushed up & a slower digestive system xx

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/AngelBunnyFaerie/4-11.jpg

I think it's the sensation of people touching you while your pregnant that bothers you. Some people don't like to be touched while they're pregnant because it makes them uncomfortable. My boyfriends mom tried to touch my stomach the other day and I just stood there feeling all weird thinking to myself "please, just stop." Everyone is different when it comes to this.

I'm going to get a t-shirt that says "I'm pregnant, not furry. Don't pet me!"

You can get tops in New Look that say 'Don't Touch The Bump'. My hubby is the only one whose touched my tummy so far. He says goodnight and kisses it every night xx

Angelbunny i LOVE ur bump!!When did u pop like that? It is gorgeous!! Did urs start with a hardish rounded bit at the bottom of ur stomach that stuck out a little? We look to be a similar shape and thats what im like at the mo,i just wondered what u were like at 8 weeks? I cant wait for a bump like urs!! :wohoo:

aww thanks!

this is the progression so far lol.. i bloated out all massive really soon, the bloat is going down now (as you can see i was huge at 8 weeks - for me i mean!), i have the rubbery ridge above my pubic bone now so the uterus is on its way up :D i think its mostly composed of my intestines being pushed up & a slower digestive system xx

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/AngelBunnyFaerie/4-11.jpg

Oh i love ur bump, its sooo gorgeous! U can def see the bloat has gone now. What is the rubbery ridge? Im 3 weeks earlier than u, miy stomach is just kind of hard a couple of inches above my pubic bone, to around my belly button, and very rounded, and its there all the time now. I know its just bloat but i find it quite reassuring. Are u still in ur old clothes or are they tight now?! xx

Oh i love ur bump, its sooo gorgeous! U can def see the bloat has gone now. What is the rubbery ridge? Im 3 weeks earlier than u, miy stomach is just kind of hard a couple of inches above my pubic bone, to around my belly button, and very rounded, and its there all the time now. I know its just bloat but i find it quite reassuring. Are u still in ur old clothes or are they tight now?! xx

yeh i always loved my lil bloat! i have a rounded lump 4-5 inches across just above my public bone, it feels like part of a big rubber ball i'm assuming its the top of the uterus :D i think i popped a bit overnight as baby's heartbeat is 3-4 cm higher today than it has been :cloud9: im still wearing the same clothes but i cant comfortably do trousers up anymore, just leave them half undone & wear a baggy top to cover. a lot of my tops i cant wear anymore i do seem to have expanded width-ways, my waist has pretty much gone. are your clothes still fitting? i could hardly get into anything when my bloat was at its biggest :haha: xx

Its amazing how quickly changes happen-overnight ur Lo has moved up!! How exciting! My clothes were getting really tight,especially jeans and fitted tops but where iv had such bad morning sickness i think iv actually lost weight, so as long as trousers are hipsters and dont cut into my stomach where its quite rounded im ok.My waist has pretty much vanished too though! Think it'll be a while til we see them again!! When do u think ul get maternity stuff? Looks like ur bump is growing quickly, maybe ul need it soon?!! xx

Its amazing how quickly changes happen-overnight ur Lo has moved up!! How exciting! My clothes were getting really tight,especially jeans and fitted tops but where iv had such bad morning sickness i think iv actually lost weight, so as long as trousers are hipsters and dont cut into my stomach where its quite rounded im ok.My waist has pretty much vanished too though! Think it'll be a while til we see them again!! When do u think ul get maternity stuff? Looks like ur bump is growing quickly, maybe ul need it soon?!! xx

i reckon it might stay like this for some time now but who knows! i think im loosing a bit of weight now as well i have a much smaller appetite even though the sickness has pretty much gone. i was really freaked out i couldn't find the heartbeat for aaages today and then just thought id randomly try higher up & it was there! :happydance: im trying to avoid proper maternity stuff as long as pos but im buying normal tops that are floaty or loose designs. jeans are so uncomfortable though i can't wait for summer so we can just wear maxi dresses all the time lol xx

My mother in law touches my belly every time she sees me... It bothers me, since I'm not even showing yet, but what bothers me more is when she does it while saying "Take care of yourself, that's my little peanut in there!"
Ya, I have a feeling I'm going to have boundary issues.... Your peanut? I think not. Mine, and I'm calling him/her tadpole, thank you very much!

If strangers try (once I'm showing) I second the Jackie Chan punch to the throat. My belly negates my personal space bubble? Think again! Hiii-yah! *stranger chokes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->