Bellybutton?

I think Jasper's outie is too cute... looks like a cabbage patch doll's belly button!

I'd not seen many outies before Jasper, so it looks like it's special... its just his.

I hope it doesn't go in! I didn't realise they could do that! Can they really go in? :cry:

(see, perfect belly button!)

Attachments

• jaspers belly button.JPG
    jaspers belly button.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 6
aww, Jasper's belly button is so cute! I'm gonna have to take a photo of Ally's. It looks really messed up and isn't 'neat' like Jasper's.

So there is hope that the outie can turn into an innie. For some reason outies freak me out. :D I'll see if I have a pic of her belly button on the comp.

Erin has an outie too. I think its really cute. xx

I've just been looking on facebook at mine and the only ones I have look like he's almost got an innie! he was a lot chubbier in the photos tho and it's definitely not an innie now. I'm gonna take a photo tomorrow to upload.

Yeah when I looked at my pics it looked like it was a bit of an innie even though its not, I think Helena's might change then.

outie so far! but i don't think it's done doing whatever belly buttons do!

outie so far! but i don't think it's done doing whatever belly buttons do!

True, it took a few weeks for Jasper's belly button to settle in and look healthy and clean. I certainly dont miss the gross bit of black cord hanging off it... and then afterwards that it just looked... err... wrong... and it smelled funny!

here is Ally's!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/sheona_me/P1020880.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back