Ben Mitchell

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
What on earth is going on with him? :confused:

2 weeks ago he was prancing round his frontroom to Pretty Woman and this week he's bashing and burning the local kids in the area and trying to cover up the evidence.

Have the writers got bored or something?:wacko:

:rofl: Me and OH were talking about this earlier, his character just does not suit the story line at all. So random! x

It does seem a bit weird but I guess theyre trying to get that Stella had a lasting influence on him. What makes me think this is all leading up to another big hoohaa with Lucas?? I hope that man gets found out soon!

It does seem a bit weird but I guess theyre trying to get that Stella had a lasting influence on him. What makes me think this is all leading up to another big hoohaa with Lucas?? I hope that man gets found out soon!

I've heard he's found out this summer.

I think it's quite a good story line. It shows that children arent 'fixed' as soon as the abuser is taken out of the picture, and shows how impressionable children are!!

But the Lucas story line...now that one I don't get! He will be found out, and hopefully that spoiler is true coz i'm bored of him (and Chelsea whilst i'm at it :lol:)

Sounds like hes trying tooo hard to impress his bullyboy dad yet not succeeding.
You still see his soft side coming out though as hes got a concience (unlike phil) like when he sent a sorry note twice to Jordan.

He's leaving, so they've got to give him a good storyline to send him on his way.

I read
that Lucas kills him!

When He read that card that Ben sent in Tuesdays episode that though crossed my mind.....
Did you see the Evil look in Lucus's eyes :wacko:
Ben does my head in anyway..Why they had to turn him into a hot head like Phil God knows lol...

ooh i wonder. Could they really have that though, is that not going too far?

ooh i wonder. Could they really have that though, is that not going too far?

Lucas dragged Owens body unseen across the square in the middle of the night and buried him in 10 minutes. Nothing's going too far :rofl:

God I hope he kills him, that's the only thing that would make Lucas' character worthwhile.

makes you wonder why new people 'move' into the square, i mean the amount of murders/scandal etc that goes on there, enough to put anyone off moving there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->