Ben Wa Balls

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
Any one else have these? What were your opinions of them?

I just got my first set in the mail. Trying them out as I type--they really do make you work to hold them in--I'm going to have the PC muscles of a GODDESS if I keep it up!!:rofl:

Are they like the jingle balls you can get from ann summers? Iv allways fancy'd some lol

OMG do jingle balls actualy jingle??!!! :rofl:

well there metal balls so i dont see why they couldent lol

Are these the exercise things, or just the sex balls. lol.

https://www.annsummers.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay_et!letc~ev!10201%7C%7Cet!letc~ev!33178%7C%7C_40151_-1_10201_41323_10001_

both i think drazic. They exercise your pelvic wall while feeling nice.

yeah, some use it for sex reasons, I use them to exercise. (I wouldn't shove a meatball up there though >_<) Mine don't jingle though, mine are just boring metal (and DAMN do they get cold!)

I've got some weighted eggs from lovehoney, they're okay... Make me feel kinda weird.. I'd like to get some proper Ben Wa Balls, was looking at some by the 'fun factory' which are completely silicone coated and have good reviews! They also come in really nice colours! :happydance:

xx

what kind of weird?

I thought these balls would be bigger--they're teeeeeeny hahaha. The second I opened the box yesterday, I lost one (I found it on the floor, under my desk--don't worry, I cleaned it!)

:rofl: This thread is awesome.

I actually already have some of them :shy: but have just ignored them really. I thought it was some weird thing OH had found at Ann Summers. Im going to use them now :D

Ive never heard of them, clearly that means im innocent and pure :^o
lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"