Benefits ARE my wages!

S

Serene123

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...-single-mother-of-three-Pams-luxury-life.html

:shock: :saywhat:

nice to see future hubby's hard work & taxes are being put too good use :)

I dont think I have the energy for another debate...:rofl: Her attitude is nothing but a disgrace

i think she has put her point across quite well. i wish i was entitled to it all though, but we work because we want to keep our house etc!

I'm not even going to read it hun as it will just wind me up lol xx

Yerp another woman giving people on benifits a bad name

I would debate but I am full of cold havn't got the energy
xx

I dont think I have the energy for another debate...:rofl: Her attitude is nothing but a disgrace

snap boofs!! he attitude is awful isn't it! kinda makes james' 7:30am's till 1am days this week seem worthless!!

to be honest, she would probably find it difficult working and juggling childcare, i see her point (dont shoot me down for having an opinion) rightly so she is entitled to it, and shes just wanting the best for her and her kids, the jobcentre told her she would only be £50 a week better off but then she has to take away travel and lunch costs to work, at least shes good at saving and givin her kids the best, shes not stealing from anyone she is entitled to it, at least shes not some junkie stealing off people and not putting her kids first, so sorry ladies i disagree with you all

i can see some of her point i wouldnt like to return to full time work as i would never get to see josh he would get dropped off at 8am picked up at 5:30pm bed at 7 and then at weekends hes at his dads so where my time to see him??

i surpose with 3 kids it would be harder to get back to work but i see one is nearly turning 14 and at this age hes old enough to look after his siblins while she went out to work for a few hours.

and anyway if she did go back to work a lot of her wage would still be tax payers money so i dont see the point.

iam lookin for part time work at the mo and cant find nowt and it really gets to me when people say single mums dont work hard because we do and the money we get paid is shit so dont think we are sat in a heap of luxury because were not how she manages to get all that is beyond me !!!!

and i think if she is able to buy flat screen tvs maybe the goverment should think about cutting her benefits !!

:coffee: another one....

I feel sorry for the people who rely on benefits through no fault of their own, as they get tarred with the same mucky brush as this. :sleep:

I don't think she's wrong for being on benefits I'm just shocked as I read it as she expects peoples taxes to pay her to be a mum? I want to be paid to be a mum too

I thought now when your youngest started school you had to find a job? Am I wrong? I might beee :blush:

^^ thats what i meant :dohh:
She "expects" it..doesn't necessarily NEED it though, she is more than capable to go to work and plough some money back into the system.

I like working, so even if i could be paid to be a mother...i'd still work at my job like i do now :dohh:

Anyone watch how the other half live last night?

Single mum of 4 who went out to work day in day out to provide for her kids .. she basically said she was the one who chose to have kids so she's the one that has to take care of them and stuff her day started at 6 gettin the younger babies ready for childcare and she got home at 9pm .. her kids where good kids too .. massive respect for that woman.

ok i am gonna just say it!

I have no issue with people claiming benefits if and when they really need it, what I do have a issue with is the fact she has a nice top of the range flat screen TV ..... make that 3 of them! (we don't have one because we can't afford one), top of the range laptop (sorry 3 of them!) and the fact future hubby's taxes are paying to pimp up her dog!

there i said it :)

right cupcakes!

You see how does she afford that one benifits? I can't so she must be doing something else or be in debt

I think what Hayley meant is tehre has been alot of benifit bashing threads in this week alone
xx

to be honest, she would probably find it difficult working and juggling childcare, i see her point (dont shoot me down for having an opinion) rightly so she is entitled to it, and shes just wanting the best for her and her kids, the jobcentre told her she would only be £50 a week better off but then she has to take away travel and lunch costs to work, at least shes good at saving and givin her kids the best, shes not stealing from anyone she is entitled to it, at least shes not some junkie stealing off people and not putting her kids first, so sorry ladies i disagree with you all

couldnt of put it better myself x

i

iam lookin for part time work at the mo and cant find nowt and it really gets to me when people say single mums dont work hard because we do and the money we get paid is shit so dont think we are sat in a heap of luxury because were not how she manages to get all that is beyond me !!!!

and i think if she is able to buy flat screen tvs maybe the goverment should think about cutting her benefits !!

it said she has catologues and credit card so shes obv buying stuff off there, xx

couldnt of put it better myself x

Thanks, i actually thought i was going to get slated for that comment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->