benefits! Help

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I have been on all the sites (pretty much every one) but I still don't get it and I still can't figure out what applies to us, or not.
Me and hubby both work fulltime, I will be getting smp soon.
Can someone list everything we could be entitled to... and I mean everything, I need to go into my local council and see what the can give us.
No amount of website links help me... my brain can't comprehend the crap they ask when filling out the questionare stuff...
:hug::blush:

hiya fellow poncho girl

you'll get child benefit for def
working family tax credits on hubbys wage, they dont count smp of ma i found out.
if your renting and hubby is on low wage you may get housing and council tax benefit. i cant think of anymore

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/TaxCreditsandChildBenefit/index.htm

hope this helps you may be able to calculate it as well
x

you star <3 thanks babe xx

oh and my poncho is wayyy coool! took forever to arrive mind! hahaha xxxx

child benefit def and possibly child tax credit but depends on ur income

I'm like this too Melbo, it's all so confusing!

I still haven't worked out what we're entitled to, if anything. I'm in the same position as you Melbo - both working, me about to go on smp, hubby working full time. My brain gets frazzled when I try to research it.

I'm confused about this too. You can't get anything until after LO has arrived so I suggest as soon as she/he is born you go to the local council benefit people and ask them to assess you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->