benefits

angelpkj

Reaction score
alot of them are changing as we know but where does that leave us who are yet to claim?

anyone know whats being stopped or whats being changed??

There are a lot of changes coming in, we had a meeting yesterday in work about them. Kinda blows your mind lol. Definitely check out the above website, I am not sure what specifically you want to know but let me know :)

There are a lot of changes coming in, we had a meeting yesterday in work about them. Kinda blows your mind lol. Definitely check out the above website, I am not sure what specifically you want to know but let me know :)

hey whats changing? any jobseekers allowance partner claim changing or child and working tax credits?

Yes jobseekers will be changing in 2012 I think or 2013. So if you are on it for longer than 52 weeks then it will drop by 20%. The sanctions will be getting worse as well. So they last for longer. I will have a look when I am working tomorrow for you when I am working on more details.

Jsa will also be called universal credit by 2013 but existing claimants won't be moved over to it until 2016/17. universal credit will cover wtc, ctc, ESA, jsa, Income support, housing benefit and more and more

Other changes are for hb and ctb claimants who have nondependants in the household the nondependant charge is going up a lot, there will be a lit of people who don't qualify. Lha will be reduduced that will affect a lot of people also that's from April as well. It won't affdct people currently claim you will get 9 months protection.

There is more, if you want any more details, please ask and I will try and help :)

thats pretty bad, 20% pandaspot, what sanctions will there be? do you know anything about couple claiming jsa? I want to go back to work on a part time basis, but again I believe I am going to get sanctioned here, I cant win

Great they do this when it's nigh on impossible for people to get jobs and others are losing theirs righ tleft and centre.

quite scary really

just found this https://www.dwp.gov.uk/policy/welfare-reform/legislation-and-key-documents/universal-credit/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->