Benjamin's first sleepover

Michelle100

Reaction score
I finally relented and let my mom take Benjamin for the night. I didn't do it before because tjust the thought of being without him made me cry...but my mom is so good with him and she helps me out so much I agreed. And guess what? I slept soundly and it wasnt as bad as I thought.OH and I actually watched a full movie! I can't wait to go pick him up today though.

Glad you had a good night and got some rest :)

Glad you had a good night :) Sometimes its good to have a break, and well done on the movie i still havent managed to watch even a full programme since jacob was born :) XxX

Glad you had a good time... I will be honest I havent been able to let Jasmine sleep over anywhere lol!

I left max over night at my MIL the first time when he was 4 months ..he didnt sleep much and kept her up all night but for once in my life I actually slept till 12pm the next day haha

Thanks girls. I did get some much needed rest but my mom couldnt sleep because she isnt used to all the little noises he makes. But I did warn her! Ryder, it's so hard to do, the anticipation is way worse than the actual deed I found, I just went to bed and turned back on to the empty crib and fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->