Best AIOs/Pockets for a slim waist, chunky legged baby!

bjl1981

Reaction score
I've been using bamboozles with a motherease wrap since LO was about 2 months old, but now I'm back at work and my mum is looking after LO she is finding it difficult to change him and put on both parts without him escaping! I'm wondering if I should try some AIOs, just for when he's with her (3 days).
He has quite chunky legs, but a skinny waist - for example I had to move him on from his medium motherease airflow wraps as he was on the last setting for his legs, but still the first setting for his waist!

any suggestions would be great :)

Maybe Ittis, I have the SIO which are dead easy to put on, there is also the AOI.

Izzy has large in these, she has quite chubby thighs but her waist is on the smallest setting without crossing over (so second smallest I suppose)

on a completely different topic, I bought some tots bots organics to bulk up my stash, but I'm convinced they smell different than the bamboozles! They seem to have quite an ammonia-y smell, and I haven't used them much. Is it just me?!!!!

Edward has chunky thighs but a skinny waist (0-3 clothes still fall down on him :lol:) We get on well with ittis :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->