Best App

Pix

Reaction score
I use 3 different period / ovulation apps.

I'm curious as to which everyone else uses. Not sure if I want to switch or not and all the work associated with entering info.

I'd do a poll... But I'm not sure how to. :)

Post the app you use and the pros and cons associated with it!!

Please....

I use Fertility Friend and WomanLog. Personally I like WomanLog the best but FF gives me an estimated ovulation date from the info I had entered. So I use them both, FF for more detailed tracking and WomanLog for quick at a glance info.

I use Fertility Friend. I love it because it syncs with the website and is very detailed. Its very informative and useful for people ttc, however I personally find the charts confusing. I prefer to just focus on the calenders.

I have been using My Days for about 9 months.
it gives you an estimated OV date based on your LMP that you enter
you can enter in your BBT, weight, mood.
I will check out FF and women log as well :)

Fertility Friend is spot on for me. At one time I was using 3 different apps and the others were days, even weeks off!

i use "period tracker" on my android.

it gives me estimated ovulation days but i don't go by what the app says i go by my body...it changes sometimes for me. but it's really great in helping me keep track of my cycles in general.

I use fertility friend but I'm liking the sound of ovufriend.xx

I use fertility friend. Love using it I find it easy to use and you can input as much or as little information as you like x

I use fertility friend and period tracker app on my iPhone. I must say that FF is confusing at times. Will look womenlog.

I'm thinking ovufriend may be worth the download! May try it out!

As far as apps go, I love ovuview! I also use fertility friend, ovufriend, and ovuline. I'm a bit obsessive. :) oh, and count down top regnancy.com and tcoyf.com too! Lol!

I use Fertility Friend and WomanLog. Personally I like WomanLog the best but FF gives me an estimated ovulation date from the info I had entered. So I use them both, FF for more detailed tracking and WomanLog for quick at a glance info.

^ I second this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->