Best belly/bump bands and belts please?

Bingo

Reaction score
I have just bought a BumpBand for later on in pregnancy but I don't think it's going to offer much support. Can you recommend something that will offer more support but that isn't too restricting?

I think I'll get a bump belt too for those heavy days which I'm sure I'm going to experience. I want something that will lay comfortably again my skin and not be visable under clothing. Any suggestions most welcome. :flower:

I just bought these and i wish i had bought them sooner. Really comfy dont know your wearing it and holds your clothes up great without them moving about or having to pull them up all time. I would recommend these to every pregnant lady out there :thumbup:

Theres also 4 reveiws on them...not added mine yet.
https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/p.do...tem_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=605791012

Bingo - you are only 8wks pregnant!

How do you know you will need these extra support bands later on in pregnancy as you say? I wouldnt waste money buying in advance - buy it when you feel you need it/would use it.

These belly bands - just like tube tops- are good and great for under short tops.

I made my own with a few old vest tops - does the trick - as you are wearing it underneath! And old vest- cut the top half with the straps off. Even if you do this just to test how the bands look on you etc.

:flower:

I like to be prepared! :winkwink: I bought them because I thought they would offer some support later in pregnancy but I'm thinking a belt is going to be better for support.

Thanks guys. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"