Best birthday I could give to my DH !!!

HOLY CRAPPOLA! I've been waiting for this! Im SO happy for you!

Wonderful news....xxx.

https://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll459/newbie77_bucket/congratspreg1.gif

Fantastic news hun congrats to you both! :happydance::hug:

Thanks girls, I'm still in a bit of shock..I really didn't expect that second line to appear..but I'm so glad it did!:hugs:

Well I found out yesterday on DH's 30th birthday that we are pregnant!!!!! I had a funny feeling in my belly and thought I would test. I really hoped but didn't think this was our month as I thought we missed our fertile days due to family visiting....well I was wrong. So it looks like I will be due on my Dad's birthday..March 30, 2009!!! YAY:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!! I had my son on my father's birthday! I was due 4 days earlier but my son wanted to share his birthday with his Granddad! There are exactly 60 years apart! Good Luck and Congrats again!

:hugs:

Oh honey I am so so so so happy for you :hugs:

Congrats

OMG congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so pleased for you, you really deserve this - especially with persevering with bding when family was around!!:rofl:

I haven't had time to check but I hope you start a pregnancy journal so we can keep track of you!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months hon:hugs:

Awww, I've gone all teary now it was your DHs birthday!!! Congratulations, it's such wonderful, fantastic, amazing news!!!

I'm really happy for you xxx

:happydance: :dance: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance:

xxx

:hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh