Best body pillow??

aspiringmum

Reaction score
I have some hip and back issues and see a physical therapist for them. She told me I should be using a pregnancy body pillow for side-sleeping and when I searched for them online, there seem to be a million types! Does anyone have a particular favorite?

WOW! I'm getting me one of them bad boys!

I have no idea on which ones best sorry but I'm happy to try them all for u! I live a good pilliow and I've been proping my side up with a normal pillow

No chance the OH could get anywhere near u with one of those tho :winkwink:

I had a dream genii in my first pregnancy and loved it!

First time round I bought a spare dream genii cover and stuffed it. They are so expensive!

That's such a genius idea flatshoes! I would so do that if I had my time again :)

I bought one of these a few weeks ago when I started to get a back ache. Best. Thing. Ever.

I just went into our local Pillow Talk and asked what one they recommend for pregnancy.

They had two types of body pillows: one which was just a long pillow, and one which was a long pillow with a foam insert through the middle.

They said the one with the foam insert wasn't recommended for pregnancy (maybe it's too hard on your belly when it gets bigger).

I love my body pillow!! DH - not so much. He hates that it gets in the way lol but it really helps me sleep better so he doesn't get a say!

Thanks, ladies! Has anyone used this one before? It's a bit cheaper: https://www.amazon.com/review/RZKK2E8CXBM8G/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#RZKK2E8CXBM8G

Also if you need a laugh, read the "Most helpful favorable review" at the bottom of the page :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->