Best budget 10 inch tablets?

Piggywinkle

Reaction score
DH and I have decided we want to put a little money away in the run up to christmas and treat ourselves to a tablet but we don't have a clue what to get!

We would like a 10 inch tablet, preferably running Android (as this is what we're familiar with) and also something with a USB slot and/or an expandable memory slot.

All this and we don't want to spend any more than £200 if possible.

I'd really appreciate some recommendations for both tablets and retailers - thanks!

I've no idea whatsoever on screen size/specs requirements etc :blush: But I have a google nexus and would seriously recommend it to anyone it's brilliant!

I know this is smaller then the one your after but will give you a good idea of specs for a decent budget tablet.
I bought this one back last year and its pretty good, does everything I want it to

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0076NR2F0/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Only downside I have found to it is if your trying to do too many things at once it has a bit of a tantrum about it but settles down to normal after a few moments.

I use internet, games, Skype (video Skype is pretty good), facebook, camera, music storage, watch films and tv and loads of stuff on it.

I have the samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and loveeee it:thumbup: I know when I got it in January it was just over £200 but not sure what it is now xx

I know this is smaller then the one your after but will give you a good idea of specs for a decent budget tablet.
I bought this one back last year and its pretty good, does everything I want it to

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0076NR2F0/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Only downside I have found to it is if your trying to do too many things at once it has a bit of a tantrum about it but settles down to normal after a few moments.

I use internet, games, Skype (video Skype is pretty good), facebook, camera, music storage, watch films and tv and loads of stuff on it.

Wow - that's a really good price! I love a good bargain :)

My recommendation is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0. It's got all the specs you're asking for, and it's listed on Amazon for about $300 USD, which is about £200.

I have one and love it. The screen resolution/camera is outstanding for watching movies or taking photos, sound quality is good. Navigation is easy, the touch screen is responsive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->