Best buggy to get with a buggy board?

Mellie1988

Mummy Of 2, Number 3 Due
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well I have just sold my lovely Icandy pear :cry::cry::cry:, going back to work 4 days a week so no longer need it as when I am off, probs won't be doing much and at weekends i'm either with my mum or OH so kids can go in a single buggy each.

So my question is, which buggy is best to get a buggy board with? I was pushing a friends the other day and I kept kicking the buggy board and felt like I had to stretch and lean forward alot to reach the handles to push...really arkward! That was with an Obaby atlas buggy, not sure what make the buggy board was.

So wondering to those that have a buggy and buggy board, whats you combination (buggy name and buggyboard name), how do you find it to push? get up kerbs etc? :thumbup:

Oh and ideally I want to buy a small umberella type fold buggy :blush:, don't know if that is possible or not? Lol

x

i think pliko is good because they have a little bit to stand on x

Ive just had this problem, well kind of, as I will have a newborn, but needed something to accomodate son who is nearly 4, with heart condition and son who is 5 with mobility issues.
I went to Nurseryworld in Clevelys (fantastic ladies who work there) and have just bought a mamas and papas Joolz Day as it has long telescopic handles and as the buggy is high up (bit like a stokke) you can fit a buggy board underneath without hurting your ankles.

I only really want to spend £150 max on a new buggy :blush:

Has anyone used a mamas and papas luna with a buggy board?
x

i have a m&p pliko i need rid of

Hahaha Lauren!! Stop trying to sell me things :rofl: your gonna bankrupt me haha...
Think i'm gonna go with the Obaby zezu or M&P Luna!
Decided not to get a buggy board for Grace now, just gonna get her some reins

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"