Best curlers?

Rach276

Reaction score
Im buying some hair curlers tomorow and was just wondering what you ladies like? :flower:

I use my GHD's to curl also! Takes a little practise but they work great!

I use heated rollers(clairol) and my hair comes out lovely :)

I cant get the hang of using my GHDs? Is there a trick to it?

Not really lol :lol:

The new Babyliss "wand" is really good, i used a friends and have not got one for myself for christmas, look it up, its a conical shape so the curls taper, like the salon ones :)

ive got the jose eber curling wand and its amazing

i think mines 22mm-theres three different sizes

my hair NEVER stays in curls but lasts for days with these.x

I use angel curls and lots of hairspray. I have so much hair it takes 2 hours, so I only do it about once a year xx

Herstyler curling wand is amazing. I have seen them loads of times in the shopping centres but they are a fortune £90 or something like that, but i got mine through amaazon for £35 and they come in a few colours i have pink ones x

GHD's are the best - just make sure your sections are small enough and you pull the ghd's through slowly so you get an even curl. Take your section and twist the ghds is a full circle and whilst holding the hair that hasnt gone through the ghd's yet gentle and slowly pull down the length of the hair.

p.s always use day old hair - don't do it on freshly washed as the curl will drop quite quickly.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->