best days to bed...??

wanabamummy

cautiously preggas!
Reaction score
So i have yet another question....

say i have a window of 4 days.... 3 most fertile and fourth is ovualtion day.

if we can only :sex: 2 of those days which ones would be the best days.

day1 and day3?

Hope that makes sense!

trying to drag my OH to bed every day is wearing thin on him already since af finished we have BD every other day

sperm usually survives a few days too and was thinking if we did it every day it might make the sperm less concentrated so day 1 and 3 would be best but i did it day 2 and day of OV

we will see x x

or 2 and 4
I think day1 is too far (if you're not super sure his sperm is super-duper mighty).
and just in case I would relly do it on ov day.

i would say 2 and 4 but maybe its best to do it on 3 because you dont want to miss it if you get what i mean! xx

i think day before and day of ovulation
xx

... on this subject is the more bbding the better? or should we be having breaks? x x x

I would go for 2 & 3 if you are only going to have sex twice .... these are the 2 days you're most likely to cenceive on I think

every day I think is better lol... I charted and BD'd on fertile days last cycle and it didnt work. So we're taking the bd every day approch. We took a break 4dbo and then every day until now which is 3dpo.

You have to remember that although you ovulate, your ovum may only survive six hours - this is the shortest time frame, or 48 at the most - every day - two leading up, day of ovulation, and the day after would be a good bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->