Best diet/fitness regime

blinkybaby

Reaction score
OK here's the thing - I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into in 3 months, and I want to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight for the wedding. I think 3 months is just about enough time to lose a stone healthily.

Ever since I had Louie, that extra weight has been SO stubborn, it just wont go! I do yogalates every evening after Louie has gone to bed and I try and get down the gym when I can (when I have someone to look after Louie).

I have to admit though, I haven't really changed what I eat, just the amount of excercise I do. I have now thrown the choccie digestives in the bin though yesterday in a fit of rage when I stood on the scales and I've actually put on 3lbs in 2 days - have no idea how this happened as I'd been the same weight for weeks and not done anything differently.

Anyone else finding the weight difficult to shift?

I'm looking for good diet books, fitness regimes and just general lifestyle plans to help me shift this weight. I'm up for a complete change!

Any tips/advice/suggestions on good workout DVD's, diet books are most welcome!

xxxx

Hi

First off done weigh yourself after 2 days, that 3lb gain could be normal body levels going up.

Ive gone through patches of weight not wanting to shift and being stuck at the same weight it sucks, so i upped my calories.

I do more intense cardio for short period of time, rather than go for longer.
I do weights, mix up my routines every few days.
Water is main key, you need to drink at least 2L if you dont sweat in workout your dyhrated. More you sweat, better that workout was.
I drink 4-5L of water a day.

Good luck.

Beware of 'Diets' and 'Regimes'

Almost anyone who's dieted before knows that the weight just comes back on. You need to look at your habits and start to see your weight-loss as 'behavioral change'. Adopt a healthy lifestyle, eat healthily, listen to your body, move it to lose it, develop more self-confidence, etc etc, and your weight issues will begin to be become a thing of the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->