Best early tests uk???

HayleyJac83

Reaction score
What are the best early pregnancy tests to buy when I was trying to conceive five years ago it was always the Superdrug tests I just wondered if anybody else had any other opinions about it?

I would like to test on Christmas Day morning I would be about 1011 days DPO

I'm not sure if you're in the United States or the UK but I've heard some people say the Walmart brand is really good right now.

I still stand by Frers being the best I've personally used. I've not encountered evaps like some have though, they detect hcg in very small amounts.

I think I will try these Xmas day
Good luck on your test! By the way I didn't mention first response to you because I thought you already knew about them. I personally prefer the new clear blue red dye tests.

I’m not sure I seen them in the uk!!
When I was ttc years ago first response were 6 odd miu seems it’s the same now x

They really did used to be the best but right now they seem to have gone downhill in quality. I've seen people get darker lines using the same urine on the cheap tests over the first response. First Response also seems to have an evap or indent line all the time now. I'm not sure where the thread is on this forum but ladies have tested it out.

I'm not saying they're not a viable option just not as good as they used to be.

I dunn what other ones to use :-(
I wish I could help, other than the clear blue red dye test I don't know much about the tests available in the UK.

If you're in doubt just go with the first response.

100% a FRER I got my :bfp: at 8DPO with a FRER. Only very light but very clearly there

38255942-C9E1-489A-A185-665CC9103039.jpeg

Sweetyfox. Can get them on Amazon and they’re not expensive. Picked up my bfp at 9dpo and I confirmed with a frer at 10dpo. They’re stark white when negative and I never ever had a shadow. Good luck!

Sweetyfox. Can get them on Amazon and they’re not expensive. Picked up my bfp at 9dpo and I confirmed with a frer at 10dpo. They’re stark white when negative and I never ever had a shadow. Good luck!
I ordered 2 fr coming tomorrow so I’ll text Xmas day morning x

I ordered 2 fr coming tomorrow so I’ll text Xmas day morning x
I'm really excited for you! I hope you get your Christmas gift and the best Christmas gift anyone could ask for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->