Best festive days out

Status
Not open for further replies.

littletobyj

Reaction score
Please everyone help!! We have a busy 'big' day with lots of extended family so I really want a special day with just me, hubby and the kids!
Anyone know where is best to go?? Done some research online and there seems to be plenty but reviews put me off-I don't mind paying a few quid but hate the feeling of being ripped off for a load of tat if you know what I mean?

Anyone have positive experiences?

Do you mean festive in general? We always go to the lights switch on in our town, its free and there's lot of stalls and mulled wine and just so much festive spirit, its one of our fave days leading up to Christmas and its just us and the kids. Love it!

I don't know how far you'd be prepared to travel, but the Snowdome in Tamworth do a fabulous Santa's Winter Wonderland experience. It's 30 minutes playing on real snow, with lights and festive music and sledges and games and stuff, then a little panto, and finally time to wander around Santa's farm village, where you can see the animals including reindeer, and look into Santa's house. It's not too expensive, I think it's around £15 for a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"