Best friend Brain problem :(

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
My best friend got took to hospital becuase they tought she had a bleed on her brain, after doing some scans they seen a "Shadow" there doing tests and stuff on her but i cant help but worry basicly my cousin is bataling a brain tumor at the moment hes the same age as me and my best friend, it worrys me soooo much that they dont know what it is! i really love her shes had such a bad year she found out she was PG the day i had charlie and MC about a week later :( does ANYONE have any experance of this that can PLLLEEASSSE reasure me!!!

I do have any help on the matter but sending you lots of hugs and kisses hang in there hun

Hi, im new here and dont have any advice but just wanted to send you (((hugs))) my friend has just found out she has cervical cancer and is having a hysterectomy next week. We are all still reeling from the shock she is only 31 and has 3 children.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I really feel for you and have everything crossed that your friend is ok. xxx

i'm not sure what to say...
other than to send some major hugs your way!
:hug::hug::hug:

My MIL had a growth on her brain.It also looked like a shadow.It was benign (non cancerous).It was quickly removed with surgery and she is now as good as new!Hope your friends results are not bad.Fingers crossed.:hugs::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->