Best gig you've ever been to?

J04NN4

Mum of Felix
Reaction score
Inspired by the other thread about gigs you'd love to see, I was just wondering what the best you ever saw was?

For me in would have to be Fleetwood Mac in November 2009 in Birmingham - absolutely incredible - closely followed by Portishead in Wolverhampton in (I think) April 2007. Amazing!

How about you?

Pink, in about 2006. She was note perfect and visually the show was stunning. And Im not even the world's biggest Pink fan

Oh I also went to see Snow Patrol this year - sounded amazing and the atmosphere was great as they were playing to the home crowd

So hard!!

10cc about 2006/7 at Cropredy festival
Murderdolls at Notts last christmas,
Clutch at Download 09
Static X at sheffield corporation 09
DevilDriver in Stoke 05

There are a few more but they are the ones that stand out

I've never heard of any of those!
^^^^

Blink182 at Birmingham NEC, just before they split up.

Pink, in about 2006. She was note perfect and visually the show was stunning. And Im not even the world's biggest Pink fan

Ooh I saw that show too! With all the acrobatics and the ropes hanging down from the roof (there's probably a word for it but I don't know it). That was brilliant!

Greenday at Milton Keynes bowl can't remember year but was ace such a fab venue

I've only ever been to one and that was Robbie Williams at Knebworth so I can't compare!

Sooooo jealous doodlebug!!

It was a small band in Birmingham that nobodies probably ever heard of but I had an amazing time!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiPfFi0H9E0

Not actually ashamed to admit it, but westlife last month in croke park, their last ever concert! The atmosphere was amazing and they did a great job considering I never thought much of them. I saw the Rolling Stones a few years back, they were incredible too.

Madness open air concert in the grounds of a local stately home a few years back.
Just awesome!!!

Pink and green day were aaaaaamazing.
And I'm sure nickelback will be too in october eeeek

Sooooo jealous doodlebug!!

It was a small band in Birmingham that nobodies probably ever heard of but I had an amazing time!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiPfFi0H9E0

it was unbelieveable!! i've seen them in manchester too :thumbup:

Coldplay at Wembley stadium a few years ago, they had Girls Aloud and Jay Z supporting them too so i got to see 3 bands/artists in one night xx

Queen in Birmingham as it was mine and my husband's first date :cloud9:

So hard!!

10cc about 2006/7 at Cropredy festival
Murderdolls at Notts last christmas,
Clutch at Download 09
Static X at sheffield corporation 09
DevilDriver in Stoke 05

There are a few more but they are the ones that stand out

Oooh... I love the Murderdolls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts