Best gig you've ever been to?

Stereophonics..... 13 years ago OMG.... On their Word Gets Around Tour.... their best album by far!

Probably when I saw The Libertines reunion in 2010 :D incredible.

Closely followed by either Prodigy in 2009 or Kings of Leon in 2008. Xxx

Muse at Wembley in 2010...amazing! Got really close to the front :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Primal Scream 7 years ago, one of the best I've been. Next was REM when they released Accelerate in 2008!

Muse - any of there tours!

but by far the best was Rage Agaisnt the Machine at reading about 3/4 yrs ago! It was the first time they played together in like 11 years....was truly EPIC!!

Linkin Park - Carling Festival Leeds 2003
Guns and Roses - Sheffield Arena 2006
Primus -Manchester - 2011

But the best so far has to be Reel Big Fish at Sheffield Corporation. They played amazingly well.

Only talking to my DH about this the other day.

Goldie Lookin' chain about 10 ish yrs ago in Liverpool.

Cypress Hill, front row Prague, Czech Republic 2010 - amazing!!!

My absolute favourite band ever, alkaline trio, at rock city in Nottingham in 2005. It was amazing. We met the band before the gig too.

Radiohead at Reading Festival, Adam Green at the Electric Ballroom was special too since he sang to me and I touched his nipples

You saw Portishead? I AM SOOOO JEALOUS. Were they incredible?

The Pixies were incredible live but I would only get hold of seated tickets which sucks. I saw MF Doom in October and it was probably the best gig I have ever been to, really intimate in an awesome venue. I also saw the Pharcyde last week and they were amazing.

OP, I'm guessing if you like Portishead then you know Tricky? I saw him live last month and it was the absolute worst gig ever, I hated him by the end! Martina Topley Bird was flawless though.

Radiohead at Reading Festival, Adam Green at the Electric Ballroom was special too since he sang to me and I touched his nipples

My OH would die of jealousy if he knew that.

When is your Radiohead gig by the way?!

My OH would die of jealousy if he knew that.

When is your Radiohead gig by the way?!

It was so, so good - if your OH ever goes and sees him tell him standing at the front is 100% worth it

errm its in October and its at the O2, not sure what the date is but I think its the tuesday?

My top gigs would be...

The Verve
Primal Scream
Massive Attack
Portishead here, too!

Am sure I will remember more shortly!

Too many to pick just one...!
Best ones though
muse @ wembley 2010 and at v in 2009
Alice cooper/rammstein and iron maiden @ sonisphere 2010 - not my thing at all but whole weekend was amazing!
Snow patrol @ v in 2009 when oasis were no show.
Pink followed by Paul macartney @ iow 2010
Queen with Paul rogers @ o2 in 2008 - was very emotional when they did bohemian rapsody.
Been ti so many more but guess those probably most memorable...

I went to see Blink 182 last month and it was amazing! I've been obsessed with them for so long and could never afford to see them.. then they split up and I was devastated. So to be able to see them was just amazing! xx

Thats really hard. the Pandemonium tour of Pet Shop Boys was great, but so was my last concert which was G3 (joe satriani, Steve Vai and Steve Morse) in the stadtpark (a public park in Hamburg that has an open air stage(which is fenced off by high bushes and trees :haha:) and Roger hodgson was also absolutely brilliant :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->