Best - Invention - Ever!!!!

CapitalChick

Mommy to 1 and preggo!!!
Reaction score
OMG...It's been two weeks. I haven't slept more than 40 minutes in a stretch, or for more than 3 hours a night. I'm EXHAUSTED.
I can't get comfortable at all. I can only sleep on my stomach and HATE....HATE ( I know, it's a strong word, but it's appropriate here)...HATE sleeping on my side.

My friend lent me her "Snoogle" to try. I was skeptical, but willing to try ANYTHING.

This is, by far, the best pregnancy invention ever. I don't even know how a silly pillow can be so incredible, but it IS. It's almost like it's an intelligent being....No matter how you move or turn during the night, the snoogle just follows you and sticks to your whole body. I have never been so unbelievably comfortable sleeping on my side, in my life!

I kept thinking "I'm going to use this even when I'm not pregnant....It's heaven!"

Anyway, I'm going to stop going on about this pillow, for fear that you all think i've lost my mind.

But seriously...if you're AT ALL uncomfortable in bed or at all experiencing back or leg pains, GET A SNOOGLE.

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/inde...e&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2567270

I was thinking about one of them I have a wedge for my bump which helps a bit but not all that much. Looks like a big donut! you can get them off ebay for about £8 and £4 at most p&p i have been looking into them.

wow looks cool!! the only thing making sleeping difficult for me at the min is the OH!!! He's constantly on my side of the bed i wake up every hour or so to push him over his side... maybe a snoogle would keep him off my side.. I use a pillow at the mo to put one leg over, but snoogle looks fab!! may have to invest in one!! :) x x

Looks like a big donut!

Actually, it's not totally round. It's more like a giant C-shaped pillow. It doesn't 'close at the back. So it's not really like a donut.

Either way....if you're considering it because you're not 100% comfortable at night, all I can do is tell you about my own experience, which was incredible...

WARNING: Trying to put the pillow case on this MAMMOTH, penis-like pillow, creates hillarity and awkward-looking situations...

I have a pregnancy pillow which is just straight but very comfy. The only issue I have with it is trying to steal it back off DH in the night!

Looks like a big donut!

Actually, it's not totally round. It's more like a giant C-shaped pillow. It doesn't 'close at the back. So it's not really like a donut.

Either way....if you're considering it because you're not 100% comfortable at night, all I can do is tell you about my own experience, which was incredible...

WARNING: Trying to put the pillow case on this MAMMOTH, penis-like pillow, creates hillarity and awkward-looking situations...

I definately MUST get one! I haven't slept properly for months!

haha you can get pillow cases for them I will be back in a min as i did have someone on my ebay watch list that had them with the pillow cases and they where a lot cheaper.

I need to get one im using a normal pillow at the minute but it does nothing

ok for people in the UK here are cheaper ones.
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MATERNITY-PR...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
you get to pick your colour of pillow case with that one.

without pillow case is cheaper
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5FT-PREGNANC...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I have a Boppy pregnancy body pillow but I'm still in enormous pain. It worked perfectly for the first few months but my fat ass has squashed it. =(

I was hinking of getting one of these. Do you think that It would help shoulder pain? sleeping on my side hurts my shoulders :(

I sleep like that with my V-pillow:rofl:

My mum has one of the HUGE pregnancy pillows when I was raving at my 'small' 5 ft one. She got the extra long one. Not because she is pregnant but she suffers from arthritis and two crumbled disks in her back.
Anyway before getting the pillow she was having to take morphine for her pains (she is waiting on two hip replacements) We got her the pillow for her bday and the night she used it she didn't need any meds at all.
I think they work for a lot of pain not just pregnancy issues. I emailed the ebay seller I got it from to advise they don't just label it a pregnancy pillow as lots of ppl with joint pains wouldn't know they existed.

somehow, I think this may illeviate more that just sleep problems...like my tail bone/butt pain....I will buy!!! lol. Thanks for the advice!!

I was hinking of getting one of these. Do you think that It would help shoulder pain? sleeping on my side hurts my shoulders :(

I absolutely do think that it will help you! One of the things that I noticed and LOVED was that my arm and shoulder weren't in TERRIBLE pain and weren't asleep when I woke up. Every time I've tried to sleep on my side, my shoulder KILLS in the morning and my arm is totally asleep and tingly for half an hour!
This did not happen with the snoogle. Your budy just naturally knows how to position itself around the snoogle (do not ask me how...it just does!) and you'll feel no shoulder pain...at least I didn't.

Capital-ya i had one of those too which was nicknamed snakey, my husband joked it should be in the family pictures instead of him. now we used it between our beds to block the baby from falling thru if the beds come apart. mine is one i bought second hand from a lady who has twins so its extra long. i loved it!
p.s. happy apples and honey dear

I was thinking about one of them I have a wedge for my bump which helps a bit but not all that much. Looks like a big donut! you can get them off ebay for about £8 and £4 at most p&p i have been looking into them.

Do you know where on ebay? I've been looking but the only ones I can find come from USA and postage costs a fortune!

ok for people in the UK here are cheaper ones.
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MATERNITY-PR...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
you get to pick your colour of pillow case with that one.

without pillow case is cheaper
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5FT-PREGNANC...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

There you go necee i had it on page one you must have missed it.

wait wait...Neecee and dragonfly.....THAT IS NOT THE SNOOGLE!
My mother gave me one of those pillows and it is NOT the same thing. Trust me...I tried sleeping with it and it did nothing for me. It was much too thick and bulky. You have to get the one that is thinner and c-shaped....It's called a snoogle. Go to snoogle.com and look for the snoogle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->