best online charting website

auntie m

Reaction score
so, before i spend the $ to join one fertilityfriend or tcoyf

i was curious which people prefer

or if it's even worth signing up

I am using the trial of fertilty friend. I don't normally get more than 3 hours of sleep at a time so my temps are all over the place! I was wondering the same question!!

yeah, i wasn't sure myself
i thought i'd ask around before i spend $50 on something

and i'm up to 4 hours myself...attempting for 5
annoying isn't it!

I use my monthly cycles. I dont temp but i think you can on it.

I used FF last time and have been charting since I got my AF back after LO.

To be honest I have never tried any others so cant comment on them.
When I started using FF I just did the basic charting temps. When we started ttc I treated myself to the full package as it was on offer and did the course which was interesting and gave me something to do.....but beware if you are easily hooked or dont want to be thinking about ttc everytime you note your temp down dont get the full thing as it gives you a conception indicator to say if your fertile, if you could be pregnant...compairing your cycles etc etc....that said I have already signed up for the full thing for when I ttc no2 in a few months....just gives me something to do and see how my cycles are after no1.

Good Luck!

Emma.xx

I too am using the fertility friend freebie. But seen some ladies using this one https://www.medhelp.org/land/ovulation-calendar. I think there was a similar question in TTC forum, will try and find it...

thanks, i was trying to see if there was already a thread, but couldn't figure out what to search by....or what i looked up, didn't find one.

since i'm just starting, i'm just doing temp right now. next month i might start trying to figure out CM and the rest.

i already went back and had to change some of te info in my chart...what i thought was medium AF was light. LOL. live and learn! i guess i didn't come with a manual!

I used the trials for each and I remember feeling quite strongly that I disagreed with the FF interpretation of my chart on the cycle I got pregnant. The TCOYF one was more accurate and it lined up exactly with my scan dates, whereas FF was a couple days out (obviously nothing major in terms of predicting a due date, but could be more of an issue when it comes to ovulation).
You get free PC software with the TCOYF book, I believe (or at least you did when I bought it).

I'm using the basic charts on ff just to record temps. Only just started this cycle so can't really compare, but so far I think it's quite easy to use.

I did the freebie part of FF and thought it was great, but i didnt do it too seriously.

i was on my monthly cycles but heard about fertility friend and moved to that, think its easier to use :)

thanks eveyone! i'm using both fertiity friend and tcoyb with their trials. maybe once i start ttc, i'll be able to figure out more then just my temp and pay for the full service. since i feel like i'm in the first grade with the stuff, since all i can figure out is my temp, i'll go month by month. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->