Best OPK?

Mrs.Hughes15

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've never used OPKs and was wondering what would be the best kind to purchase off of Amazon. Thanks in advance.

I really like the BFP opk’s! They’re very reliable and you can get so many for a good price. Just got my BFP on my OPK today!

I bought a kit of cheap OPKs + pregnancy tests ($15 on Amazon) and I had a Clearblue advanced and used both. Both of them showed the same results. I liked being able to observe the progression of LH.

I really like the BFP opk’s! They’re very reliable and you can get so many for a good price. Just got my BFP on my OPK today!
Can you please explain a bit more about using OPKs to check for pregnancy? Thanks agnes congrats!!

Well, I don’t use OPK’s to check for pregnancy...... but a lot of people do! I think my message was confusing. (I’m sorry!) The BFP company makes OPK’s and Pregnancy test! So I was saying I got my positive on my OPK.

Now I’ve been reading where there are many women who can predict early pregnancy by using OPK’s past their ovulation date. If they’re at least 10 days POD and repeatedly get BLAZING positives on OPK’s, there’s a good chance that it’s detecting pregnancy hormones.
I don’t think I’ll be doing this through my tww period. I’m not a pro at OPK’s just yet!

Oh sorry, I had just read about women who keep testing after O because apparently a 2nd LH surge could indicate pregnancy or something like that (I didn't find any reputable info except forums). I thought you were talking about that. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->