Best Pay as you Go phone provider.??

v2007

Reaction score
I am currently on Vodafone and it is a total rip off.

I buy a tenner pack a month and get 300 texts and 100 mins and a net pack and if i run out before the month is up i am forced to top it up as each pack runs for 30 days.

My sis is on O2 and puts the same on and gets way more than i get.

I am switching in the morn but wanted to know who you rate for your current provider.

Fank oo.

V xxx

I'm with virgin...because I get my landline with them i get extra's :smug:

:xmas13:

you tried giff gaff? it runs off o2s network so is basically o2 but they have some really good packages. im not with them but my friend is and she says its been brill. heres link to there prices https://giffgaff.com/index/offer

ETA - always see them mentioned on moneysavingexpert all the time, people on there are always recommending them

was just gonna say Giff Gaff too :thumbup:

im on a sim only one where I pay a tenner a month & get 250 free mins (any network any time) unlimited txts, unlimited data & unlimited calls to anyone else on Giff Gaff which is great as my DH is also with them :thumbup: Id def recommend them :thumbup: xx

^^ definately Giff Gaff. No other network can beat it.

giff gaff is owned by o2

3 are also good for paygo but coverage wise dont always do well

Got Giff Gaff sim today, got a goody bag and it rocks.

Thank you ladies.

V xxx

Wow, Id never heard of giffgaff, just applied for my micro sim tho. I currently pay £20 a month on o2 for 300 mins, unlimited texts and 500mg data, seems I can get much more for my money with giffgaff.

Is the signal the same as o2??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->