Best place for food shopping?

We do our main shop at Tesco's and use Sainsburys for top-ups during the week. :)

I shop in Waitrose. I found that i would spend more on the same stuff if i shopped in TESCO or Sainsbury's so i really don't believe it's more expensive in Waitrose.

I do know though that Aldi and Lidl are great. Good value and good quality. I just can't get there regularly enough to do my weekly shop there.

I use waitrose. They really are not more expensive than other supermarkets and their own brand stuff always seems to be of better quality.

I get my veg delived weekly from a farm through a box scheme. It means what I get is fresh, in season and lasts a lot longer than what you can buy in a supermarket making it a lot cheaper.

i ticked asda but wanted to tick asda and other as we do a lot of shopping at costco and farmfoods aswell
we get small odds and sods from asda like baby food coffee tea bags fruit n veg
we get all freezer food from either fulton foods or farmfoods
we get all bulk buy and fresh stuff like bread and milk from costco i get like 130 pampers for £13 8 pint of milk for £1.50 we drink shit loads of milk we buy giant sacks of spuds from costco too for £3.50 its amazing

I shop everwhere to be honest as I live quite central. The only place I don't shop in often is morrisons because there isnt one near me. xxx

only thing i found in the past with fruit and veg from aldi and lidle as its second grade and doesnt last very long only really goo dif your gunna be eating it the same day wholsalers have good fruit and veg a sack of spuds sometimes lasts over a month same with apples

I get frozen things from Iceland and go to morrisons or sainsburys for toher things. I absolutely hate tesco, always seems to cost a fortune for barely anything! xx

Mostly morrisons here but we do get the odd bits from asda

I go to Iceland for the main shop as most of our food is frozen. Frozen meat and rices/veg is so much easier! Then I get tins,jars and packets (pasta, grains) from Asda. Smartprice has some really good cheap bits.

I love asda and lidl do really good fresh fruit and veg

We go to Asda for our food shop, I've not tried aldi or lidl but out of the bigger supermarkets I find Asda seem the best value xx

Ithink Tesco is very overpriced, so we either shop at asda or iceland

we shop with abel and cole and I think they're great value for organic food.

Asda! I do like Farmfoods too! Morrisons can be quite good too for bits, wouldn't do a full shop there though. Hate Tesco!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->