Best place for preloved.

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
Hello all :)

My little one has just come home from the special care unit and although she is still tiny (3lb 10oz) I want to start getting in some preloved reusables ready to trial as soon as she's big enough.

I really want to try some Bumgenius as well as a few other ones but I'm not sure where is the best place to pick up preloved nappies as ebay doesnt allow the sale of them.

I heard that preloved Bumgenius keep their value and can be hard to get hold of but what sort of price is good value for preloved?

Many thanks for any help :)

I bought all my preloved nappies from The Used Nappy Company (auction site), from some ladies on the Cloth Nappy Tree forums and from eBay (some listings do sneak through!)

Also there's a thread here.

On Used Nappy Co and CNT, you can place "wanted" ads, too, which, with time on your side, could be the way to go. :)

I'm not sure about the prices you should expect but www.usednappies.co.uk is just like ebay, except it's only for nappies and most of them are used. You could have a look and see what prices things are going for... a lot have a 'buy it now' option so you could get an idea until somebody on here lets you know.

hey hun, i agree with all the ladies on here - i mostly use the Cloth Nappy Tree. just so you know hun, it is possible to get teeny weeny nappies for preemies! forgotten what they are called but i'm sure a Google search would find them!:) also ypou can use Muslin Squares folded with some tiny wraps over them if you wanted to get started quicker? :hugs: cant wait to see pics of a new cloth bum!!

sara

xxxxxx

theres a few places ive bought preloved, cloth nappy tree and natural mamas and a yahoo group called Real Nappies :)

Thanks everyone!

I do want to get her in cloth asap so I will spend the next few days looking at the sites suggested. I'm sure I'll have many more questions for you soon!

Have a great weekend all x

cloth nappy tree and Usednappies are my favourite places for preloved :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->