Best Product or Equipment?

Lady Sicily

Reaction score
What is the best product or piece of equipment you have bought or recieved for your baby or babies?

For me it is The Angel Monitor. I ordered it when Noah was moving from the bassinet in our room to the crib in his nursery. :crib: This thing is AMAZING. First let me say that I was PARANOID MOMMY! :shock: I never wanted to leave the room my son was in. I checked him every 20 minutes in the bassinet and did not want to move him to another room. Then I found this fabulous monitor. It goes under the crib matress and detects their breathing. If it does not detect movement for 15-20 seconds an alarm goes off. Yes, there were a few false alarms. When he had tucked blankets under himself or when he wound up in the very corner of the crib. But it was soooo worth it. It is the only reason I slept at night at all. :sleep: We used it until he got his big boy bed last winter! I highly recommend this one ladies. I had to order it from Israel and it was about $100.00. The best investment you will ever make. You can't put a price on peace of mind, KWIM?

:cloud9: Lady Sicily

I really wanted to get this monitor, until I heard several reviews which said that there are lots of false alarms. One or two I could cope with, but if it was often, I don't think my nerves could take it! How often would you say you got false alarms?
xx

I haven't bought anything proper just yet. Just clothes. I'm looking forward to gettin my baby swing! :D

Lady Sicily, I am planning on buying the Angel monitor for my next LO. I remember how paranoid and anxious I was with my DD and the manly sleepless nights just laying awake watching her chest rise up and down. I wish that monitor was around then.

:crib: It never went off for no reason. As I mentioned only if he had blankets under him or had managed to make his way into the corner. The first time or two, yes it was heart stopping. But then I realized, at least I know it works. As he got older I would rush in, but not with my heart in my throat. I pretty much knew he just needed to be re-positioned. It was totally worth it. I never had to wake up and be fearful when I went to check him, that he wouldn't be breathing. I woke up everyday knowing he was fine before I even got up. To me that is worth a couple false alarms! :sleep:

:cloud9: Lady Sicily

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->