Best Revenge Story

Cheyanne

Reaction score
Tell us your best revenge story. Did you get caught, beat up or arrested in the aftermath?

One of my girlfriends did something horrible, but justified. Her boyfriend got tore down (drunk) one night and beat her up. She didn't call the police though. She waited for him to pass out and found some Super Glue. She filled the head of his ...K with glue and then glued it to his stomach. When he woke up...several hours later, all that beer was ready to come out. He just about lost his mind he realized what she had done. He had to be hospitalized. The doctors couldn't come up with a plan quick enough, so they had to stick a giant needle into his bladder to relieve him. I bet he never hits another woman.

Wow....Did she get arrested for that?

Nope! he said he didn't know who did it. He knew if the cops were called..he'd go to jail..old warrants. She had family move her things out for her.

One of my girlfriends did something horrible, but justified. Her boyfriend got tore down (drunk) one night and beat her up. She didn't call the police though. She waited for him to pass out and found some Super Glue. She filled the head of his ...K with glue and then glued it to his stomach. When he woke up...several hours later, all that beer was ready to come out. He just about lost his mind he realized what she had done. He had to be hospitalized. The doctors couldn't come up with a plan quick enough, so they had to stick a giant needle into his bladder to relieve him. I bet he never hits another woman.

Well that was very grown up, she lowered her self to his level, she should have been arrested too. Theres revenge then theres down right stupidity.

Sorry but I'd rather give revenge than call the police too ... He just batters **** out of her who would be thinking normally? Just hate & revenge felt ... I never did do the revenge bit though (much) wish I'd known this story back then :rofl:

when i was 17 i was engaged to my boyfriennd of 3yrs he was a nasty peice of work but i LOVED him sooooo much
his mums friend who lived over the road to his house was 40 and a minger
she used to come round mine sometimes let her use my sunbed she always asked how me and my EX were getting on she seemed so nice

untill i caught him bending her over the sofa one night round her house i just had a funnny feeling and walked straight in on them

i ran off crying i was GUTTED
split up with my ex
few weeks later i got friendly with Kris he came rounnd mine for the first time
then i seen this woman walk past my house - first time i had seen her since

i went red lost control ran out the house and batterd her so bad i booted her inbetween the legs over and over agin untill she couldnt move
my intention was to kill her but mum and kris came running over and pulled me off her then she was taken away in a amberlance and i was lucky sdhe didnt call the police
dont regret anny off it
would do it all again. i told her every time i seen her i would do the same
but i havnt she is just a piece of filth!

i was always fighting when i was younger. and got arrested so manny times.

but now i wouldnt fight i have no temper since having the kids - to much to loose

if she'd called the police it would have gone on to his record, and he has probably gone back and done it again to some other poor bugger.

hahaha thats great! i will do that if my OH ever cheats on me:muaha:

Dear god Dionne remind me to never get on the wrong side of you, you have really scared me!!!!

Cheyanne i am def gonna keep that for future referance

no im nice as pie now honest, i think i was juyst bought up the wrong was i was always told battering someone was the thing to do

dad sent me kickboxing and if i had any trouble with a girl at school his answer would be i should batter them.

in a way i do agree as it does stop people bullying you, but in another way its terrible all it takes is for someone to hit their head on the floor and you get done for murder.

i wiould never fight now - wouldnt no how too

ohh i have loads lol

once Kris was chatting up his ex over the internet i found it on the pc so when he was at work i chopped up all his clothes and put them back in the drawer. then went back to my mums next day he was gutted.
and i stabbed all his leather sofa with sissors and wrote on his white walls with my black mascara "TRAMP"
and once he caught me kissing a man (this is all when we had only just met)
so he through all my makeup of the balcony of his flat i was gutted it smashed every where

GOOD OLD DAYS:rofl:

Dear god Dionne remind me to never get on the wrong side of you, you have really scared me!!!!

Cheyanne i am def gonna keep that for future referance

I was thinkin the exact same as u Jo, Dionne u are scary lol ive never been a fighter i got beat up once an i never even hit her back:blush: i just let her hit me! But i got my friend to beat her up lol! I was only little!
I got revenge on my ex by sleepin with his best mate :blush: didnt really feel to good about it though cos i really loved him an was gutted when he finished it! :cry: lol! In fact i had a dream about him last night!

I don't think i have done a revenge thing, but i think if i had to say if |OH cheated or something, i think i would be quite evil and if not i would Rope Dionne in to help me LMAO

i watched a tv show once about getting revenge

one lady found out her husband was having an affair he had a other gf and a child with her
so his wife got his curtain pole down pulled the end off and stuffed it with prawns put the end back on and put it back up
as ypu can imagin it started to stink after a while sooo bad and no one know why the house stank so much that her husband had to move house - he took the curtain pole with him though
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

omg thats great!!!!

See thats something i would do, something sneeky lol

x

if kris ever cheated i think i would just smash his plasma xbox and car up

that would gut him soooooooo much

i would like to be sneaky but i know ild just see red

when i found out my ex hubby cheated on me (after we spilt up) i went and slept with his best mate at work, he sits oposite him every week day all day so there was no getting away from him, not a very mature thing to do, but seeing his face drop when i told him made it all worth it lol

x

Well that was very grown up, she lowered her self to his level, she should have been arrested too. Theres revenge then theres down right stupidity.

well im sure no one will copy her actions now , as half the women on here have taken back super glue that they went out and bought this morning :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->