Best Thermometer for Basal? Going to start tracking

hellodarling

Reaction score
Decided I"m going to start tracking. I'm way to frustrated having gone over a year at my age with nothing happening, not even a miscarriage (I've had plenty in the past but now it seems I don't even have the goods to get pregnant at all).

Whats the best basal tracking system and thermometer?

Decided I"m going to start tracking. I'm way to frustrated having gone over a year at my age with nothing happening, not even a miscarriage (I've had plenty in the past but now it seems I don't even have the goods to get pregnant at all).

Whats the best basal tracking system and thermometer?

I dont know what the best one is. I got mine at Walgreens. I think it was somewhere around $30.

Yea. I've been using fertility friend. I think most girls do. I'm still trying to get used to taking my temp. I suggest setting your alarm for the same time everyday. Make sure you get at least 3-5 hours of sleep.

I got mine at target for about 9 dollars.

I also use fertility friend app on my phone. I set my alarm for the same time every day and temp then.

Great! That's a good start. I'm currently 4 days late (but my cycle isn't actually predictable anymore so thats frustrating), I just keep thinking that maybe temping would give me a better indication of what's happening. I'm 38 and perimenopausal so it would be good to see if i'm even ovulating.

It's been over a year of trying with nothing but BFNs. I'm over it

Great! That's a good start. I'm currently 4 days late (but my cycle isn't actually predictable anymore so thats frustrating), I just keep thinking that maybe temping would give me a better indication of what's happening. I'm 38 and perimenopausal so it would be good to see if i'm even ovulating.

Yea, you should def temp then to see whats going on. How do you know youre premenopausal?

Yea, you should def temp then to see whats going on. How do you know youre premenopausal?

labs. my ob ran them back in march and recommended I go to an RE. I knew at that point that I had to switch my insurance to a plan that didn't make my copay so much. So, now I wait for an apt with my primary so I can get a referral to an RE. It's so annoying bc that in and of itself has been a four month process. And time in perimenopausal world is like dog years...every month I lose the ability to produce more and more eggs than someone ten years younger than me. I hate biological clocks

I use a ReliOn brand that I got at Walmart. I don't remember how much it was but it seems to be pretty accurate for me! I test every morning at the same time and always before I eat or drink anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->