Best thing about this site is...

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
Right now it's the fact that it's keeping me entertained while I lie on a about 6 pillows, practically in a hand stand to keep all those :spermy: where they need to be :haha: The joys of ttc!

Hey hun! I see you're trying to conceive naturally with PCOS, just like me! :) I've only just been diagnosed, been having irregular bleeding since June, sometimes I'll have periods every two weeks! It's so hard to guess if I'm ovulating or not :dohh: how's it going for you? If you don't mind me asking :) it's just lovely to see someone in the same boat as me! Do you plan on going on any meds? X

Hey Rebecca :hi:

This is only cycle 1 ttc so I'm going to give it 3 cycles charting to see if I'm ovulating myself and if not I'll make an appointment with my gp to see about getting Clomid again.

I've actually always had pretty regular cycles so I was shocked to find out I wasn't ovulating and had PCOS when I was ttc DS. He was conceived using Clomid too, but I got pregnant last December naturally which was a massive shock. Sadly that didn't workout though. Since then I've been having 29 day cycles without fail which is good and I've lost 2st so really hoping that's enough to do it naturally. FXed

Do you chart or use opks at all? Charting is the best was to find out if you have definitely O'd or not and opks along with other signs like cm are great for letting you know when you might be in your fertile window.

You don't need to elevate your legs to keep the sperm in there. Those suckers are fast and get to where they need to be as soon as they enter you. The stuff that comes out is semen and can't get you pregnant.

Hey Rebecca :hi:

This is only cycle 1 ttc so I'm going to give it 3 cycles charting to see if I'm ovulating myself and if not I'll make an appointment with my gp to see about getting Clomid again.

I've actually always had pretty regular cycles so I was shocked to find out I wasn't ovulating and had PCOS when I was ttc DS. He was conceived using Clomid too, but I got pregnant last December naturally which was a massive shock. Sadly that didn't workout though. Since then I've been having 29 day cycles without fail which is good and I've lost 2st so really hoping that's enough to do it naturally. FXed

Do you chart or use opks at all? Charting is the best was to find out if you have definitely O'd or not and opks along with other signs like cm are great for letting you know when you might be in your fertile window.

Aww, that's good that your cycles are pretty much regular then! :D I've been using opks, but I also get spots and lots of cm when I am ovulating. I came off not last Sunday, but the Sunday before, and I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->