Best things about having a preemie

THE NIPPLES!! :rofl:

I can remember reading this while my lo was in hospital thinking there is no best thing about having a preemie. Fast forward my little girl being home 6 months next week and I am agreeing with the things said!

Anyone experiencing Nicu at the moment and not being able to see any positives they do come.

It's true. I remember seeing this idea on Bliss and thinking "HOW can these ladies say that!!!"

Actually ONLY us ladies can say that! :rofl:

When i wasn't sure if I was ready to be a mum i knew when i thought i was taking my time up the steps outside the hospital & realised I was actually sprinting them to be with baby in icu

Special cuddles mean that much more

Everyone wanting to know how your baby is, I've had to update my facebook page everyday with pics and how he is because he has a following!

Seeing his steady progress & me bursting with mother pride, they said he would be home for Christmas but I think he will be home sooner!

That first long awaited first cuddle!
Them staying tiny for a little bit longer, i love the cuteness of a small baby :cloud9: it's only now i realise how diddy Leni actually was!

realised I was actually sprinting them to be with baby in icu

Haha I did this aswell! You just don't think of it at the time, but I remember the butterflies in my belly where I was just soooo excited!! My twins were right near the door to SCBU so when I was waiting to be let it I would have my face pressed up trying to peak at them haha! xxx

love the fact that my LO is growing so fast and you can actully see how much he's grown because he was so small when born... love him so much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->