Best website for buying nappies?

jen1604

Reaction score
I'm sorry ladies,this has probably been asked a billion times :dohh:

Anyway,I'm finally feeling brave enough to make the switch from disposables to cloth with Lennon.And I'm wondering which websites you ladies would recommend for buying nappies?I haven't got a particular brand/type of nappies that I'm looking for yet so a site with a good selection would be great?

Thanks girls :kiss:

There are are lot!
buying preloved is a good idea as you can buy more nappies for less money and trial them til you find what you like and resell what you dont, means you dont loose money. For that look on the sticky for sale thread here, quite a few of us have nappies for sale at the moment :)
New I can personally recommend
www.milliesnappies.co.uk
Owned by a BnB lady, her nappies are highly competitive in price, especially her Blueberrys and shes got numerous items in for me when Ive requested them.
www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk
Ordered quite a lot from Alix and shes always super helpful. She goes out of her way to keep customers happy.
www.fill-your-pants.co.uk
A wide range and mostly good prices, seem to have quite a few offers on things. Bought from with no problems
www.babybots.co.uk
I ordered from here for the first time the other day, bargain P&P and nappy arrived less than 24 hours after paying...!!
www.babykind.co.uk
really nice setout especially when you are just starting out!
www.bibsnbots.co.uk
Lots of choice here
www.jabulababy.co.uk
yum....great service.

There are DOZENS more LOL

There are are lot!
buying preloved is a good idea as you can buy more nappies for less money and trial them til you find what you like and resell what you dont, means you dont loose money. For that look on the sticky for sale thread here, quite a few of us have nappies for sale at the moment :)
New I can personally recommend
www.milliesnappies.co.uk
Owned by a BnB lady, her nappies are highly competitive in price, especially her Blueberrys and shes got numerous items in for me when Ive requested them.
www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk
Ordered quite a lot from Alix and shes always super helpful. She goes out of her way to keep customers happy.
www.fill-your-pants.co.uk
A wide range and mostly good prices, seem to have quite a few offers on things. Bought from with no problems
www.babybots.co.uk
I ordered from here for the first time the other day, bargain P&P and nappy arrived less than 24 hours after paying...!!
www.babykind.co.uk
really nice setout especially when you are just starting out!
www.bibsnbots.co.uk
Lots of choice here
www.jabulababy.co.uk
yum....great service.

There are DOZENS more LOL

Thank you,thats great!Will definitely have a look in the for sale thread xxxxx

oh wow thanks for this thread ive been meaning to ask you all for ages :)

For preloved, the main one (apart from here!) is Cloth Nappy Tree https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=38

I know a few ladies here have had some problems buying there recently with nappies not arriving etc but I guess that's down to individual sellers rather than the site. I still much prefer to buy from here though.

I used Mothercare with the 10% off and free delivery code. AF9

I also used Fill Your Pants, I did not see exactly what I wanted on there so I emailed and they made me up a pack at the same price as the premade packs and still appied the £25.00 off discount for real nappy week.

my shop obv :winkwink:

joking aside, there are lots and lots of good nappy websites, i like kittykins, you can get some really good deals on there, and lots of people here like cheeksnadcherries but ive never been on yet lol

x

Babipur are also a good site. I've ordered some stuff from there, and it's quick delivery and they have the odd offer on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->