Best week for good scan images?

Aleeah

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Currently cautiously nearly 15 weeks pregnant with our rainbow baby. Our last loss in 2020 was a tough one and my eldest daughter took it particularly bad :-(. I decided early on with this pregnancy we would try and enjoy it as best as we can, we created a huge unveiling of the pregnancies for our daughters earlier this week and also discovered the gender together. My eldest is beyond excited and desperate to see her brother during a scan. Sadly due to COVID restrictions still in place currently she won't be allowed at our NHS 20 week scan.

I wanted to pay for a private scan we can take the girls along to, there's a few places locally that do them but I'm not sure when to go, which week of pregnancy would you be able to see lots of baby moving and looking obviously like a baby?!xx

Hello Ladies,

Currently cautiously nearly 15 weeks pregnant with our rainbow baby. Our last loss in 2020 was a tough one and my eldest daughter took it particularly bad :-(. I decided early on with this pregnancy we would try and enjoy it as best as we can, we created a huge unveiling of the pregnancies for our daughters earlier this week and also discovered the gender together. My eldest is beyond excited and desperate to see her brother during a scan. Sadly due to COVID restrictions still in place currently she won't be allowed at our NHS 20 week scan.

I wanted to pay for a private scan we can take the girls along to, there's a few places locally that do them but I'm not sure when to go, which week of pregnancy would you be able to see lots of baby moving and looking obviously like a baby?!xx

I found about 24-25 weeks is the best time to see baby xx

I'm so sorry for your losses. And congratulations on your boy. I'm having a 3d scan at 29 weeks so my girls can come along. The private place I'm going to state it's best done between 26-32 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->