Best & Worst Buys

Best:
decongester - Rhys was awfully snuffly and was great for sucking the snot!
baby bouncer - Used this until Rhys sat up un aided, he loved it.

worst:
handheld breast pump - ALWAYS buy electric girls, the hand ones are so slow!

Best:
decongester - Rhys was awfully snuffly and was great for sucking the snot!

Oooh yes, this is one of my best buys also - Something of a gadget for me, I get huge satisfaction from sucking the snotters out - Kids hate it though lol"

its so nice to get an idea whats good and whats not cool subject

Oooh yes, this is one of my best buys also - Something of a gadget for me, I get huge satisfaction from sucking the snotters out - Kids hate it though lol"

how does this work? does the decongester suck the snot out?

My sister-inlaw used to physically suck the snot out with her mouth eeww! she said when your baby cant breath then you dont have any choice but to suck it out.

My sister-inlaw used to physically suck the snot out with her mouth eeww! she said when your baby cant breath then you dont have any choice but to suck it out.

Thats really gross!!!!

how does this work? does the decongester suck the snot out?

Yes, it sucks all the snot out - I have a NUK one - Its brilliant. It has a little pump and nozzle. The nozzle comes off so you wash the pump out after you've used it. You just put the nozzle to the nostril (Not in it) and depress the pump, then release. When you release the pump it sucks all the boogies out.

Since this is my first I can't really recommend much buy my friend said that travel changing mats are great because some changing areas in public toilets are disgusting and she didn't like putting her baby on them.

Best:
Angelcare Baby Monitor- Meant I could sleep easy knowing that if she stopped breathing the alarm would go off!!!
Avent Sterilizer- A lifesaver I have a bit of a thing for germs.
Mamas & Papas Activity Bouncer-Grand if she was up and I wanted a shower.
Bath Support- I loved it felt much safer bathing her.

Worst:
Diaper Stacker- Never used it ever I always got diapers from her changing bag
Changing Table-Prefered to use her mat or on my knee.
Booties- I never used them!!!

So far & LO is 1 months 3 weeks;

Best
angelcare monitor/sensor mat
swinging starlite chair
lionheart womb sound bear
moses basket
cot changer
i-candy apple pram (seen load of women buy more prams coz they are not happy so i spent the bit extra & im 100% happy)
night light

worst
tommee tippee monitors/sensor mat
nappy wrapper (oh got pissed off and the nappies were still at the top) :dohh:

Going over other peoples lists - other good buys for me were:

Nappy stacker - Good as we use a cot top changer
Digital steriliser

PS: cheers for the decongester mentions I did wonder about this she always has snot up her nose but be irritating and its not easy to get out lol

Yes, it sucks all the snot out - I have a NUK one - Its brilliant. It has a little pump and nozzle. The nozzle comes off so you wash the pump out after you've used it. You just put the nozzle to the nostril (Not in it) and depress the pump, then release. When you release the pump it sucks all the boogies out.

i have a NUK one too and i love it, colin thinks its so gross but you gotta do what you gotta do!

i have a NUK one too and i love it, colin thinks its so gross but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Paul doesn't like me using it either - He tried it on himself once - He said it nearly sucked his brain out!
(I reckon it would have popped quite easily through his nostrill lol!)

Where did you buy them from (NUK things) can't see them on eBay.

The decongesters you're talking about, are those like the bulb syringe things?

Oh cool need to go anyway thanks :D

https://www.boots.com/guidedsearch/...43920&contentId=&articleId=&N=0&Ntk=all&Nty=1

Will pay double with postage. Im thinking of going into town today anyway either that or Saturday with you! Nowhere round here sell cows & gate (chemist/spar/somerfield) ffs! And nappies in chemist for new born are stupid prices!

how crap is that? i want to get a new one for our little madam anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->