bet u didnt no this..........

A

abbysbaby

the white stuff on ur babys skin in the womb.......... well te french pays loads of muny for it to put in there face cream, becus its very v v gd for ur skin eek. so if uv been to france and bought face cream.....

........thats kinna weird .....

I mean to put it in their face cream n then on their faces??? Its good for LO's skin!! Surely their skins more important?

Just find that a bit weird lol

just popping in from 1st tri...blimey!
i might just deliver the LO and rub them all over my face if this is the case...im JOKING :D .
wow the french really do come up with some funny stuff...this takes the biscuit i think! :shrug:

That some how isn't too suprising..seeing that the french also have an expensive cream that mainly contains Sperm..they say it's good for acne..

how on earth do they get it tho? wipe it off the babies?? thats abit wrong!

thats gross lol sooo thats the secret to baby soft skin haha :) xxx

I think ill pass . I can imagine OH's reaction if I told him that ..

I bet my OH would gladly volunteer to donate some :spermy: if he could apply it himself ! :kiss:

Anyway, My boyfriend is French, we spend a lot of time over there and I can assure you vernix cream and sperm cream are both urban legends. :)

I bet my OH would gladly volunteer to donate some :spermy: if he could apply it himself ! :kiss:

Anyway, My boyfriend is French, we spend a lot of time over there and I can assure you vernix cream and sperm cream are both urban legends. :)

As would mine :) , glad to know it's not true , I was a tad disturbed by it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->