beta at 13dpo

mera.mera

Reaction score
This is my first post in pregnancy section hope i can be here for full 9 months
Ok guys i had a miscarriage before and a long term ttc after it now i got my beta it's only 30 and i'm 13dpo i'm sure of my Ovulation date as it was checked with US so i didn't ovulate late ... i read a lot of bad expeience about low beta at the early pregnancy .. i'm going to test again in 48 hours but wanna hear about your numbers in the same dpo so i don't put my hopes on nothing or gives me hope

Have you consulted your doctor? This is my first pregnancy and I am only 6 weeks so I am not really sure what it can be.

Have you consulted your doctor? This is my first pregnancy and I am only 6 weeks so I am not really sure what it can be.

Not yet my dr closed till saturday so i did it myself yesterday and it was 30 and i'm going to do it again tomorrow then i'll visit my doctor at saturday so wanna know members experiences

30 is perfectly fine for 13 DPO. All depends on when you implanted. As long as the number is doubling every 48-72 hours then the outlook is great. HCG has to start someone and it is usually pretty low. Two days can make a difference at 11 DPO this go around mine was 28 and then at 13 DPO it was 88. However I implanted early around DPO 4/5.

30 is perfectly fine for 13 DPO. All depends on when you implanted. As long as the number is doubling every 48-72 hours then the outlook is great. HCG has to start someone and it is usually pretty low. Two days can make a difference at 11 DPO this go around mine was 28 and then at 13 DPO it was 88. However I implanted early around DPO 4/5.

Thank you dear you gave me hope

You can refer to my signature as well, but I'm currently 7weeks and 4 days my first beta would have been 16 dpo and it was 29! We had a perfect heartbeat last week! I have done ivf so I know my dates are right. I praise the Lord everyday that my numbers doubled and for her heartbeat! Hope your number doubles as well. But try not to focus on 30, it really is the doubling factor.

You can refer to my signature as well, but I'm currently 7weeks and 4 days my first beta would have been 16 dpo and it was 29! We had a perfect heartbeat last week! I have done ivf so I know my dates are right. I praise the Lord everyday that my numbers doubled and for her heartbeat! Hope your number doubles as well. But try not to focus on 30, it really is the doubling factor.

Thank you for reply it's already doubled but i'm wondering if 30 is kinda low

30 is very normal, I would not be concerned!

I don't have any experience on betas because the doctor never told me what mine were, just that they were "ok", but I find this chart useful: https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

On 13 dpo it is perfectly normal to have HCG levels as low as 7 and carry to full term so I would not be worried with a level of 30. You may have just ovulated later or implanted later, as the ladies above have mentioned. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->