Beta HCG at 19 dpo

klsltsp

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Was wondering if some of you had what your beta's were around 19 dpo. I think I was 18/19 dpo yesterday and my beta came back at 1338 which I think is good... but would like to compare some numbers.

Thanks

Kim

Mine at 18/19 dpo yesterday was about 2750. Yours sounds great! Mine has been more than doubling every 48 hrs!

yeah :) wow your number is amazing... any chance of twins?

This was my first beta, my ob doesn't do them.. just an u/s but my best friend is a family doc so she asked if I wanted bloodwork and I said yes!!! since my u/s isn't until March 24...

I will do another tomorrow..fingers crossed.

Bump buddies :)

Great results. With twins my betas were 17 DPO- 1,240, 19 DPO 3,000. Singletons can also have very high numbers early, it just means it's a healthy pregnancy.

Daughter: 8 dpo 11.7 hcg, 13 dpo 197
Current pregnancy son: 11 dpo 28 HCG, 13 DPO 88.7, 18 DPO 607

HCG levels 19DPO-809
HCG levels 1 week later-over 11,000
random HCG test at about 8 weeks preg-over 85,000

levels can vary so much. I thought mine were low at 19DPO but my baby is doing great! im sure yours will 2! good luck!

With DD2 they were 29 000 at 4w5d but i got my bfp at 8dpo. One healthy litle girl

I've been wondering about twins but chances are it's just a single! My progesterone at 11/12 dpo was also 87 which is pretty high! I'm pretty sure I ovulated out of both as I felt pain in both. This was my first cycle on clomid. Doesn't mean both implanted! I'll keep you posted! I'm actually going for a scan Thursday to look for a sac(s)!

I've been wondering about twins but chances are it's just a single! My progesterone at 11/12 dpo was also 87 which is pretty high! I'm pretty sure I ovulated out of both as I felt pain in both. This was my first cycle on clomid. Doesn't mean both implanted! I'll keep you posted! I'm actually going for a scan Thursday to look for a sac(s)!

If you're curious about continuing HCG levels with twins I have all of mine posted on page 8 of my journal :)

If you're curious about continuing HCG levels with twins I have all of mine posted on page 8 of my journal :)

Thanks!! I won't be getting anymore draws though! My nurse just said they look awesome! See you in a few weeks! ITs prolly for the best Bc it becomes obsessive trying to figure out if there's more than one in there! Have you been sick a lot??

Nope, I felt nausea in the morning for a couple weeks but never got sick. Now I just feel like a perpetually hungry and sleepy whale!

Okay that makes me feel better! Bc I have no sickness really. A little hungrier and tired. But no nausea. Boobs semi sore and a little larger but nothing that screams "I'm pregnant!" Still so nervous after my last MMC!

Don't worry too much about lack of symptoms. Even when my HCG was over 300,000 I wasn't getting sick - although I did feel quite "hung over" some mornings. Yet some women in week 5 with 1000-5000 HCG are unlucky enough to get sick constantly, and others are getting sick before they can even test positive!
Some bodies just deal with the hormone levels differently than others.

that's fantastic!!!
I hope mine are as good tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->